1365 replies to this topic

#1311 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
  • Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

Thanks ladies!!!! I appreciate it!! I will bring the ribbons and let the coordinator decide if they will be used :)

Where did you find the lanterns? So cute! Great job! I agree - you may not need the ribbon - but either way it looks great :)

#1312 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Thanks!!!! I got the lanterns online~ here is the link

Where did you find the lanterns? So cute! Great job! I agree - you may not need the ribbon - but either way it looks great :)

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1313 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Sorry, image didn't want to upload on my phone, here is my hopefully centerpiece!

please give me your opinions!

Looks fabulous! I've never seen lanterns like that before. Definitely lightweight and easy to bring down with you. Nice work!

#1314 Kasey04

Kasey04
      • 151 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by tmdavis13 

We did not want to waste money on flowers and our beautiful beach setting needed little to be added. We used mirrors to reflect the light and surrounding candles. We also added Patron Silver bottles to each table, this brought in our green color and invited guests to take them with them to the after party (though some guests opened them at dinner! :)) And finally we used limes to number our tables. It was simple and didn't take up much room. 

I love the tequila bottle!! What a great idea!

#1315 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

thank you!! quote name="ironman" url="/t/9012/post-your-centerpieces-here/1290#post_1928569"] Looks fabulous! I've never seen lanterns like that before. Definitely lightweight and easy to bring down with you. Nice work! [/quote]

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1316 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

I need honest opinions!!! I leave in less than 3 weeks, and aside from seating chart this has been my second biggest headache!!

Those lanterns are great. I wish I had found them for my wedding because we were on the beach and the candles we had would not stay lit bc f the breeze. I got frustrated trying to make my centerpieces and just purchased them lol. But the lanterns I absolutely love. I kind of like the ribbons- maybe just one pink ribbon on the lamp and the middle and the other two lamps with no ribbons at all?

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1317 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
          • 593 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Those lanterns are great. I wish I had found them for my wedding because we were on the beach and the candles we had would not stay lit bc f the breeze. I got frustrated trying to make my centerpieces and just purchased them lol. But the lanterns I absolutely love. I kind of like the ribbons- maybe just one pink ribbon on the lamp and the middle and the other two lamps with no ribbons at all?

Sorry- one ribbon on the middle lamp and no ribbons on the other two on the sides- sorry can't type today lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1318 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Sorry- one ribbon on the middle lamp and no ribbons on the other two on the sides- sorry can't type today lol

Thanks!!! I knew what you meant!!!! Congratulations on your recent wedding!!!!

#1319 Tbasgall

Tbasgall
            • 152 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Love all the ideas. I thought I had mine narrowed down to large ikea galvanized lanterns, however they were recently discontinued. Now I need to come up with a plan B.

#1320 m8chow

m8chow
              • 255 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
              • LocationMexico

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Love these ideas, keep 'em coming.  Hopefully I'll have my centrepieces ready soon so I can post some pictures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users