• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#1221 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
  • Vendor
  • 210 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

hello!

this time we want to share with you orchid centerpieces with floating candles

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#1222 sabrinaadams

sabrinaadams
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

how do you get the water to glow like this? I was just told that my venue does not allow open flame and need some sort of light like this!

#1223 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

Google submergable LEDs

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1224 Resplendent

Resplendent
      • Site Supporter
      • 45 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

@heather1214

I like the pink napkin on the plate with white menu, I think that would look really nice.

I have been on the hunt for some good silver chargers, where did you find yours? Where did you get the table runner also, mine has silver swirls but your are really nice.

#1225 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Resplendent 

@heather1214

I like the pink napkin on the plate with white menu, I think that would look really nice.

I have been on the hunt for some good silver chargers, where did you find yours? Where did you get the table runner also, mine has silver swirls but your are really nice.

I saw silver chargers in Michaels- they were $2 with all the other Easter goods.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1226 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

hello brides!

what about this beautiful and original floral centerpiece?

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#1227 Resplendent

Resplendent
            • Site Supporter
            • 45 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

I saw silver chargers in Michaels- they were $2 with all the other Easter goods.

@EVKnowsitall - Thanks.  I have been looking around, I only found them at the .99 store, but they were all scratched up.  I'll check Michael's.  Thanks again.

#1228 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
              • Vendor
              • 210 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

non-floral centerpieces are also a really nice and original idea

non floral centerpieces

#1229 heather1214

heather1214
                • 229 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Resplendent 

@heather1214

I got them at www.wedding-linens.com but we actually aren't using them now.  We changed our centerpieces and I wanted the flowers to be the wow factor and not the runners.  So we are just doing votive candles and the silver chargers with these centerpieces.  But the runners are really pretty and very sparkly!! I may bring one or two down to decorate the cake table with, but I'm not sure!

Anyone know where to get cheap 2" or 3" wide pillar candle holders?  I'm looking to add some tall pillars to the bar area but can't find anything cheap enough that I'm willing to leave at the hotel after

#1230 Billandstina

Billandstina
                  • 396 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm looking for cheap pillar candles as well for our lanterns that we're carrying down! Let me know what you find out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users