Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#771 Camy47

Camy47
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

SOOOO exciting Janet! Your post just reminded me that I'll be in Punta Cana in 1 month and 2 weeks! :)

I'm trying not to let the stress get to me, but it seems that my To Do list keeps getting longer instead of shorter! haha. But I'm doing like you and envisioning laying on the beach with a drink in hand and then the tension just floats away! :)

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Well ladies, one month from today I am leaving for Punta Cana....WOOOOHOOOOO! Its insane how fast time is going now! I Actually at this time, one month from today i will be sitting drink in hand already LOL

I go for my dress fitting Saturday. I also tracked my shipment and my OOT bags and stuff i ordered for my favors should be arriving tomorrow,...just in time for the weekend to start assembling. I'll take some pics and post soon :)

#772 capecodder

capecodder
    • 234 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:05 AM

I can't believe it will be October next month!!  TIme does fly!

Janet - can't wait to hear all about your day!!  Would love to see some pics.

#773 tamandrob

tamandrob
      • 349 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

Janet and Camy, you must be so excited!!!!! Time sure is flying by Can't believe it's the first day of fall today!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#774 Manda123

Manda123
        • 380 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

So soon! That's exciting! I have my dress fitting tomorrow too. You aren't going to be at Sinders are you?! LOL!

Well ladies, one month from today I am leaving for Punta Cana....WOOOOHOOOOO! Its insane how fast time is going now! I Actually at this time, one month from today i will be sitting drink in hand already LOL

I go for my dress fitting Saturday. I also tracked my shipment and my OOT bags and stuff i ordered for my favors should be arriving tomorrow,...just in time for the weekend to start assembling. I'll take some pics and post soon :)

#775 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

Wow, you must be excited. Time sure does fly! I was thinking "oh it's a year away, and now I'm like oh crap, almost half a year has gone by like that!"

Yes please post pics of your OOT bags.

I'm super excitedd! its insane how time flew by so embrace every minute and try to get some of the smaller things out of the way LOL the list never seems to end. i focussed so much on the bigger stuff and figured doing the small things at the end wouldnt be a big deal.........WRONG!!

SOOOO exciting Janet! Your post just reminded me that I'll be in Punta Cana in 1 month and 2 weeks! :)

I'm trying not to let the stress get to me, but it seems that my To Do list keeps getting longer instead of shorter! haha. But I'm doing like you and envisioning laying on the beach with a drink in hand and then the tension just floats away! :)

WOW, its coming quick for you too!!! The list gets longer for me too but i literally have it all in my spreadsheet and i am highlighting it as i go...its really helped me cause there is just so much to keep up with!  the thought of paradise def helps to alleviate the stress though! Let me know if you need any help with anything :) I have a lot of templates and lists etc so i dont mind helping out :)

Originally Posted by capecodder 

I can't believe it will be October next month!!  TIme does fly!

Janet - can't wait to hear all about your day!!  Would love to see some pics.

I will definitely be sharing. I will have wedding planning withdrawals so i will still come on BDW to live vicariously through the rest of you still planning :P

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Janet and Camy, you must be so excited!!!!! Time sure is flying by Can't believe it's the first day of fall today!

Very Much! the dress fitting today made it so real! ...also pulling out the closed toes shoes from storage made it real too with the first day of fall LOL i hate that...i love my sandals!!!! So glad i will get to wear them for 2 weeks in Punta Cana

Originally Posted by Manda123 

So soon! That's exciting! I have my dress fitting tomorrow too. You aren't going to be at Sinders are you?! LOL!

How did it go??? I got my dress at Alliance Bridal in Moose Creek :) they are amazing. and the fitting went really well. i only needed a few alterations and two of my bridesmaids didnt need any at all so that was so nice and cost effective hahahahaha

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#776 MichCraw

MichCraw
            • 369 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:51 AM

Went for my first dress fitting last wednesday .. was really nerve racking.. however I think my dress will come out nicely once everything is taken in!

#777 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:19 PM

Glad your fitting went well! Can't wait to see pics when you do your planning thread!

Mine went well too - only need to have the dress hemmed, otherwise I don't need any alternations! That's gonna save some money :)

I felt like they were super rushed at Sinders and I didn't know what was going on. THe lady who was fitting me said that they were really busy so we were going to have to speed up. I was thinking of saying, sheesh I just dropped hundered of dollars on this dress, don't I deserve some time, but I bit my tongue. It turned out that my bridesmaids threw me a SURPRISE bridal shower yesterday and the bridal salon was in on it the whole time - even since the time I booked the appointment apparently! It was a great day!

I'm super excitedd! its insane how time flew by so embrace every minute and try to get some of the smaller things out of the way LOL the list never seems to end. i focussed so much on the bigger stuff and figured doing the small things at the end wouldnt be a big deal.........WRONG!!

I'm living and breathing wedding now, its all i do cause clock is ticking! I will definitely post pics once i start to get things finalized. I have a lot of pics on my camera so i will share my mini planning blog hahah

WOW, its coming quick for you too!!! The list gets longer for me too but i literally have it all in my spreadsheet and i am highlighting it as i go...its really helped me cause there is just so much to keep up with!  the thought of paradise def helps to alleviate the stress though! Let me know if you need any help with anything :) I have a lot of templates and lists etc so i dont mind helping out :)

I will definitely be sharing. I will have wedding planning withdrawals so i will still come on BDW to live vicariously through the rest of you still planning :P

Very Much! the dress fitting today made it so real! ...also pulling out the closed toes shoes from storage made it real too with the first day of fall LOL i hate that...i love my sandals!!!! So glad i will get to wear them for 2 weeks in Punta Cana

How did it go??? I got my dress at Alliance Bridal in Moose Creek :) they are amazing. and the fitting went really well. i only needed a few alterations and two of my bridesmaids didnt need any at all so that was so nice and cost effective hahahahaha

#778 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

thats awesome! glad your day turned out and you had a nice surprise :)

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Glad your fitting went well! Can't wait to see pics when you do your planning thread!

Mine went well too - only need to have the dress hemmed, otherwise I don't need any alternations! That's gonna save some money :)

I felt like they were super rushed at Sinders and I didn't know what was going on. THe lady who was fitting me said that they were really busy so we were going to have to speed up. I was thinking of saying, sheesh I just dropped hundered of dollars on this dress, don't I deserve some time, but I bit my tongue. It turned out that my bridesmaids threw me a SURPRISE bridal shower yesterday and the bridal salon was in on it the whole time - even since the time I booked the appointment apparently! It was a great day!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#779 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:04 AM

So i just got an awesome email from vista print with tonnes of free stuff!! if you didnt receive it let PM and i will forward it to you!!

#780 janette34

janette34
                    • 417 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:36 AM

Just had to post my welcome dinner outfit.  Dress was purchased from Modnique for $35 and shoes from Beyond the Rack for $9.99.

welcome dress 2.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users