Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#551 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

I am looking at the organza ones as I personally find satin to "heavy" for the look and feel I am going for for the wedding.  What colour would you be interested in Tam?  The nice thing is that FIs family is in Ottawa and we head up that way often so I likely would be able to meet you to hand them off so really really FREEE shipping :)

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

I would be interested I need about 35-40, let me know if you can order 2 colours. What material are they?

#552 amjohnson

amjohnson
    • Site Supporter
    • 340 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I have Turquoise and Fuschia Sashes that I wont be using. Bought them and then decided against it and doing something else.

if anyone is interested let me know :)

Hi Janet, I am interested in your Turquoise Sashes. How many do you have and how much do you want for them? Thanks! I am looking for 15-20.

#553 amjohnson

amjohnson
      • Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I have Turquoise and Fuschia Sashes that I wont be using. Bought them and then decided against it and doing something else.

if anyone is interested let me know :)

Hi Janet, I am interested in your Turquoise Sashes. How many do you have and how much do you want for them? Thanks! I am looking for 15-20.

#554 amjohnson

amjohnson
        • Site Supporter
        • 340 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

Hi Ladies,

I found a great deal for making a Photo Guestbook or even for day. making a photo book after your wedding. If you aren't a member of Groupon, you need to become one todday. Here is the daily deal! I went and checked their site to make sure they had a guestbook. I looked at it quickly but it looks comparable to the others I have looked at. Anyhow, take a look, it's Canadian so they shipping shouldn't be that bad! You pay 39$ for 115$ value!

http://www.groupon.c...urce=newsletter

This is the link to the site and wedding book or guest book...one of them!

http://www.groupon.c...c93c9acb1941e0c

#555 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

PM'ing you now :)

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#556 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
            • 270 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hey canadian ladies,

I have been looking into Afloral for the purchase of supplies to make my real touch bouquets.  they have a great overstock sale right now, but I am getting an enormous shipping charge when I go to ring it up, almost $50 just for shipping.

Have any of you used any canadian or other providers for realtouch flowers?  Any tips are appreciated before I pull the trigger on this order!

It might be worth waiting to do a trip to the US to go to hobby lobby or something.....

Holly

#557 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
              • 661 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

I just used photobookcanada.com to make my guest book and just got it in the mail a couple of days ago.  It turned out amazing and I got a 30% discount plus free shipping on it as that is their promo for the month of August.  I have already made my book for BD shoot - all I have to do is add my pics now and I will be ready to go with another order shortly.  I am so happy with their product and it was here in a matter of 2 weeks from when I uploaded it to their site.

Good luck !

Hi Ladies,

I found a great deal for making a Photo Guestbook or even for day. making a photo book after your wedding. If you aren't a member of Groupon, you need to become one todday. Here is the daily deal! I went and checked their site to make sure they had a guestbook. I looked at it quickly but it looks comparable to the others I have looked at. Anyhow, take a look, it's Canadian so they shipping shouldn't be that bad! You pay 39$ for 115$ value!

#558 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

Thanks a lot :D I just got mine :D

Originally Posted by Jennybell1 

I just used photobookcanada.com to make my guest book and just got it in the mail a couple of days ago.  It turned out amazing and I got a 30% discount plus free shipping on it as that is their promo for the month of August.  I have already made my book for BD shoot - all I have to do is add my pics now and I will be ready to go with another order shortly.  I am so happy with their product and it was here in a matter of 2 weeks from when I uploaded it to their site.

Good luck !

Hi Ladies,

#559 seattlebrew

seattlebrew
                  • 34 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:35 AM

Great idea!! Thank you for sharing it!

#560 seattlebrew

seattlebrew
                    • 34 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:58 AM

Hey Amjohnson,

Wagjag is such an amazing site!  It made me thing that there are so many discount sites, but I think that there are probably a lot more.  So far I know about:

• Wagjag.com
                      • Groupon.com
                      • Teambuy.ca
                      • Dealticker.ca
                      • Jaunt.ca
                      • Livingsocial.com
                      • and the Kijiji Daily Deals

Am I missing any?  Please let me know!

So far, I have purchased my MOH and Bridesmaid presents (Fresh Water Pearls) and our engagement photos, and I also considered buying a shoe deal, but decided that I would rather try them on first.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users