#3471 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by eberry 

Does anyone know of places in Ontario that create custom bouquets with a mixture of silk/Real Touch flowers and seashells? I've found a couple on Etsy, but they aren't exactly what I'm looking for, and I'd like to avoid the high shipping fees if possible.

bloom bridal in toronto :)

#3472 eberry

eberry
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

bloom bridal in toronto :)

Thanks, Kay6356, I will give them a try!

#3473 samantha2

samantha2
    • 66 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

Has anyone found a place to buy sand dollars in Canada?  I have found a bunch of websites but they don't ship to Canada.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#3474 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
      • 159 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:20 PM

Try pottery barn it is end of season. I know they had them at the Yorkdale location and they ship internationally

#3475 jolene028

jolene028
        • 588 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by travelluvr 

Has anyone had/or is planning a Cuba wedding? I'm having a hard time finding forum information. I just looked at the pre-owned wedding dress site too...great idea! I'm near Toronto...

Thanks!!

I will agree with Lydia, there are not to many Cuba brides on the Forum we have one or two that we constantly post on it has turned into Cuba Support LOL I am also getting married in November in Varadero and can hopefully help if you have any questions also!

#3476 kissta

kissta
        • 72 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
        • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am thinking about getting customized travel mugs for our Welcome Bags.

Does anyone know a good place to buy these in bulk, in Canada? I need 80-85.

Thanks!! :)

#3477 ironman

ironman
        • 320 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by kissta 

Hello Everyone,

We ordered ours from discountmugs.com and then put labels on them from DavetDesigns off etsy. They do ship to Canada, but I think for our order of 50 mugs it would have been maybe $75? I'm lucky and have a brother living in the US so I had them sent to him. I'm impressed with the quality of them though!

#3478 sarakelz

sarakelz
          • 34 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 30, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach, Mexico
          • LocationGrand Bahia Principe Coba

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

I bought a whole basket full from Dollars and Cents in Langley BC. Not sure if AB has that store or not.

They were less than $10 for 2-3 lbs worth.

#3479 MrsHK

MrsHK
          • Vendor
          • 317 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 22, 2013
          • Wedding Location:CabaƱas Tulum & The Beach Hotel | Tulum, Mexico
          • LocationFrom Vancouver, BC | Living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kissta 

Hello Everyone,

We ordered from Discountmugs.com as well and were really happy with them! We ordered a few things from Discountmugs.com actually, our mugs, coozies and tote bags. My Dad lives in the States so we were able to send them to him to avoid the higher shipping cost, but maybe you could send them to a shipping place close to the border, depending on where in Ontario you live?

Here's a couple photos of the stuff we ordered. We had them put our wedding logo on everything and it didn't cost that much more than getting non-logo ones from what I recall.

Are you interested in an affordable decor rental in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico? Send me a message! Most of the items I have are a rustic, vintage style.

And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
          Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
          Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos

Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
          Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico

#3480 eberry

eberry
          • 63 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hello Everyone, I am thinking about getting customized travel mugs for our Welcome Bags. Does anyone know a good place to buy these in bulk, in Canada? I need 80-85. Thanks!! :)

Hi Kissta, Check out www.4imprint.ca . We ordered the tulip tumblers. I am very happy with the way they turned out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users