Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2441 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

If anyone is looking for earrings these are a great idea! and cheap!

http://www.kijijidea...silver-earrings

#2442 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
    • 173 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

Hello ladies, newbie here, long time stalker of BDW! Those of you looking for photobooks on groupon, they are currently being offered in Barrie, ON.

#2443 janette34

janette34
      • 417 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

Thanks!!  Just bought one.

Originally Posted by Lizrmt 

Hello ladies, newbie here, long time stalker of BDW! Those of you looking for photobooks on groupon, they are currently being offered in Barrie, ON.

#2444 780chick

780chick
        • 263 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hey Canadian brides, There's also a deal on those convertable dresses. Not too many color choices, but you get your choice of long or short for $59 including shipping http://www.dealfind....?a=2867c58a99f8

#2445 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

YAAAAAY...yes, that is exactly what I have been holding out for!  Thanks soooo much for the heads up!!!  And it's nice that they expire early November...that's perfect timing for getting some Christmas gifts done and out of the way.

I love that we can share online deals like this with each other! : )

Originally Posted by Lizrmt 

#2446 Ashley2013

Ashley2013
            • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

hi im from vancouver and im getting married in Mexico in april 2013 and was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how long before going should I get married first

#2447 janette34

janette34
              • 417 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

To do a legal marriage in Mexico you must be there 4 business days before the ceremony and have bloodwork done.  If you're just doing a symbolic it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Ashley2013 

hi im from vancouver and im getting married in Mexico in april 2013 and was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how long before going should I get married first

#2448 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
                • 389 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

FYI to anyone interested in a photobook groupon type coupon....

Living Social has one up right now for $18 in Calgary, AB for PhotoBin.

I bought one of these before and found the book to be fantastic quality, only downside was the long shipping time, but if you are in no rush then it's no big deal. 

#2449 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

this is also available in Kingston ON

http://www.livingsoc...cover-photobook

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

FYI to anyone interested in a photobook groupon type coupon....

Living Social has one up right now for $18 in Calgary, AB for PhotoBin.

I bought one of these before and found the book to be fantastic quality, only downside was the long shipping time, but if you are in no rush then it's no big deal. 

#2450 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                    • 296 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:37 AM

I'm still waiting for my photos, anybody get their wedding pictures yet from March/April weddings? So anxious. I'll get mine in couple of weeks but I'm dying to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users