Photo

JAMAICA 2012 JAMAICA BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 Candace Mark

Candace Mark
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

Hi Ladies, I am so Happy to have found this form. Amazing information. I am a bit Nervous now that we have booked and paid for our wedding at Sandals Negril for April 14, 2013. Not so much now :) I can't wait to see your planning threads and pictures of how everything turned out. 

#82 kpalomo

kpalomo
    • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all the 2012 Jamaica Brides! :-) We are getting married on December 8, 2012 at Iberostar Grand. I can't wait! :-) I haven't seen any Iberostar Grand Brides on this thread. Any Ibersotar Grand brides out there?

I am looking for a good photographer and videographer for my ceremony and reception. I am having approximately 50 guests. Any suggestions? I have heard Sungold Photography (Paula and Damian), Stacey Clarke,Brian Nejedly, and Merrick Cousley. Any strong opinions for any of the photographers listed? I checked out their websites and they seem to be pretty good. The photos and video are sooo important to us so I want to ensure I am picking the right one! For the videography, I only have one contact which is Roxroy Gough. Any opinions on Roxroy or any other videographers you recommend?

Thanks Ladies. Any opinions/suggestions is highly appreciated! :-)

#83 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

Choosing a photographer for us was a really tough decision as photos are really important to us.  We went back and forth between a few different ones before finally deciding on Merrick Cousley.  I am so happy we used him, our pictures turned out amazing and he was really easy and fun to work with!  Plus he is really reasonably priced.  I would highly recommend him to you.

Originally Posted by kpalomo 

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all the 2012 Jamaica Brides! :-) We are getting married on December 8, 2012 at Iberostar Grand. I can't wait! :-) I haven't seen any Iberostar Grand Brides on this thread. Any Ibersotar Grand brides out there?

I am looking for a good photographer and videographer for my ceremony and reception. I am having approximately 50 guests. Any suggestions? I have heard Sungold Photography (Paula and Damian), Stacey Clarke,Brian Nejedly, and Merrick Cousley. Any strong opinions for any of the photographers listed? I checked out their websites and they seem to be pretty good. The photos and video are sooo important to us so I want to ensure I am picking the right one! For the videography, I only have one contact which is Roxroy Gough. Any opinions on Roxroy or any other videographers you recommend?

#84 atalanta

atalanta
      • 326 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Welcome kpalomo,

Congrats to you too! We are going with Merrick Cousley. I loved his pictures and prices. He has been excellent with communication. We are getting married in less that two months, it might be too late by then, but I'll definitely do a review of his services.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by kpalomo 

Hi Ladies,

#85 MissHoneyBee

MissHoneyBee
        • 82 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

Yes, I'm an Iberostar Grand bride getting hitched in less than 2 weeks! :-)

Together we can conquer the world.
          M+D -- May 25, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Grand

87 booked and counting!

#86 EricaM

EricaM
          • 30 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

I am also looking for a good photographer.  I have looked into Sandy May, Brian Nejedly, Alain Hottat, and Sungold Photography.  I am getting married at the Grand Palladium March 1, 2013.  Any suggestions on a good photographer and has anyone used any of these???

#87 Giffojess1

Giffojess1
            • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Erica M,

I dont know what your budget is but I came across a good photograpger named Roan Robinson, Candid Expressions Photography and he is reasonable. He is on Facebook as well. I also know that Merrick Cousley is great, more expensive than Roan but a really good, fresh style to his photos. Check them out !

#88 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Check out Dwayne Watkins photography. His stuff looks really good. He's not the cheapest but I find his photos breathtaking in comparison to some of the other photographers in JA that I've come across. 

http://www.dwaynewatkins.com/

I haven't booked him yet so in the meantime I'll look into Roan. 

#89 EricaM

EricaM
                • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

I will look into both of those.  In the mean time does anyone know if Sandy May is good.  I talked to her on the phone and have checked out her photos online.  So far I am liking what I see...

#90 JA2012

JA2012
                  • 334 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

I've never actually heard of Sandy May before. I will look into her and add my two cents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users