• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#71 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

Don't be nervous!  We were married in January and everything worked out perfectly.  Once we got to Jamaica and met with the wedding planners the stress all seemed to go away and everything went great! 

Originally Posted by jcox2873 

We are getting married at couples negril 10/11/12. I will be watching to see your reveiw! I am so nervous about a destination wedding!

#72 MissHoneyBee

• 82 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'm so excited ladies!  We are 86 days out and have 49 people booked.  If we keep moving at this rate, we will probably have about 60 guests.  I must say, I didn't think this many people would be able to make the journey and I am more than thrilled.  The weekend will surely be epic!

Have you all vacationed at/visited your wedding venue already?

Together we can conquer the world.
    M+D -- May 25, 2012 - Iberostar Rose Hall Grand

87 booked and counting!

#73 Far18

• 35 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

You will have an amazing time so will your guests! I was in Jamaica last summer for my friends wedding and it was amazing! :)

#74 Alysia85

• 101 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

I've been on this site for a year and i've never come across this feed until now! We're getting married May 10 at the grand palladium. Happy planing everyone!

May 10, 2012 Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, Jamaica (46 Guests)

#75 laurar4444

• 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

I just found this thread!  Getting married June 9, 2012 at Rui Montego Bay.  I'm still debating over what photographer to use. I must say this has been the most difficult decision so far. 

Happy Planning! 

#76 BebeEvens

• 52 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Im getting married 7/31/2012 :) Congrats to all the brides

117 guest confirmed!!!!

#77 atalanta

• 326 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Congratulations. You should post on our July 2012 Brides roll call page. We love to welcome the July brides there.

Originally Posted by BebeEvens 

Im getting married 7/31/2012 :) Congrats to all the brides

#78 IrieBride

• 49 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by GP Bride 

Hi everyone, I just found this Thread. I too am getting married at Grande palladium Lady hamilton Jamaica 01/30/2012. Most of all my plans are set except for photography have been looking into a couple outside ventors but thanks for the Merrick Cousley tip I will check him out as well. I have nothing but good things to say about my planning thus far and cant wait...not too far away now!!! We have 47 guests booked and paid for!!! Happy planning!

Hi there - congrats on your recent wedding! I too am considering this resort for summer 2013 - what was your impression? Is the beach nice? Is there the option of having the wedding dinner on the beach do you know? It's so hard to pick between a few resorts!

Thanks so much,

#79 Alysia85

• 101 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Has anyone used or booked a makeup artist OTHER than Rashel ???

She was already booked for mine..

I've recd a quote from Pretty Faces (rashel recommended) but she quoted me $300 for airbrush, lashes and travel. Add $100 for hair.

Does this seem really expensive to anyone else??

The resort was only going to be around $200 for hair AND makeup.

Not sure what to do 

#80 Alysia85

• 101 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Also.. add $60 for day pass ... and another $60 for daypass if hair is another person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users