73 replies to this topic

#71 MontegoBayBridePA

MontegoBayBridePA
  • 33 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

I paid for the 4 bridesmaids dresses. (they will have to pay for their own alterations). The dresses cost about 210 each. I'm also paying for their makeup. We have a great makeup artist traveling to our hotel for the day. They will be responsible for their own hair and can get it done at the hotel Spa. In a canvas tote bag with a palm tree and a little initial i am putting together a gift bag as well. I  bought JCrew necklaces for each of them. (i think they were like 98 bucks each but I got the employee discount so they were prob closer to 60 or 70 each.) They can wear these with their dresses. I also bought lounge chair beach towels with their names on them too. I like these because they won't fall off their chair like regular beach towels and will be really long. I also made hangers with the names and dates on them to hang their dresses on. (using vinyl decals). I am thinking to get something else for their tote bags...thinking something like flip flops not sure yet. Plus I want to get my MOH something extra and nice.

#72 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:51 AM

I am doing custom made clutches (which they are using in lieu of flowers at the ceremony), silk robes for the wedding morning, the custom hanger for their dress, along with their hair/makeup and wedding day jewelry. I will also pay for their dresses. For the guys, my FI will be buying their ties, and buying them watches.

#73 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
  • 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

I am doing custom made clutches (which they are using in lieu of flowers at the ceremony), silk robes for the wedding morning, the custom hanger for their dress, along with their hair/makeup and wedding day jewelry. I will also pay for their dresses. For the guys, my FI will be buying their ties, and buying them watches.

Oh wow!  I like the idea of custom made clutches.  

I found these cute little emergency kits for bridesmaids HERE

I will try to upload a picture when I get home later...

#74 naymeinc

naymeinc
  • 1 posts
    • LocationToronto, ON, Canada

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

So I haven't found a recent post on this! What is everyone getting for their bridesmaids and Maid of Honor?

Hey everyone!

Some really great ideas! Thought you brides-to-be might like to hear about our unique bridesmaids gift! :)

My co-founder and I have created a collection of unique, personalized necklaces designed to represent the meaning of names. It's an easy, yet thoughtful gift that carries a lot of meaning. Simply search their names here to find an elegant sterling silver pendant, personalized just for them.

Because our necklaces all have the same look and feel, they accessorize any bridesmaids dress perfectly (we've had many wear them the day of!). Here's a pic to show you what they look like on!:

bridesmaids-page-1_0c999b14-3f1d-4368-ae

All necklaces are packaged in a little black box which details their name, its meaning, origin and what we have designed to represent their name. An extra touch that really says a personal thank you!

behindthescenesboxes_grande.jpg?7576

Have a look at our webiste. If you do not find your bridesmaids names, email me and I will gladly help you out! We also give discounts for brides, so keep that in mind ;)

Warm regards,
    Louise @ Nayme Inc.
    www.naymeinc.com
    Instagram/Twitter: @naymeinc

Edited by naymeinc, 03 July 2015 - 09:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users