Sign in to follow this  
mmcst38

ROR Wedding Pics!

Hey Girls,

We just got our Professional Pics back this week! Our photographers were thru Sungold Photography and their Associates WPAJamaica, Geoffery Berry and Antoinette, they were very professional and a lot of fun! HIGH praises for them! Here are links to view some of the pics

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.113439328746655.22433.100002417654650&l=0e07c90520  

You are an absolutely GORGEOUS bride!! Pictures look amazing! Congrats on everything turning out so great! Do you mind me asking which package you choose with Sungold? I am trying to settle on my decision with the photography, but I am having trouble because I don't want to go wrong. They really did a good job though! Sungold is at the top of my list, I am just not sure if I want to break off that big chunk of the budget for Paula and Damien. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

CONGRATS again!! cheers.gif

Originally Posted by mmcst38 View Post

Hey Girls,

We just got our Professional Pics back this week! Our photographers were thru Sungold Photography and their Associates WPAJamaica, Geoffery Berry and Antoinette, they were very professional and a lot of fun! HIGH praises for them! Here are links to view some of the pics

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.113439328746655.22433.100002417654650&l=0e07c90520  

Paula and Damien are the head photographers for sungold....we booked thru sungold for one of the associate photographers,GB/ Geoffery Berry, on sungolds website it will connect you to his and the other assiciates pics

Beautiful pictures!!

Thank you! We did our day after shot at Cotoba Gardens so beautiful there, wonderful to see

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be View Post

Your pics came out FAB! Where did you do your TTD?

Everything was wonderful! I have no complaints about resort or anything wedding related, I wish however that we did switch resorts or stay ten days instead of seven because we got no alone time! Also, don't waste money on a bunch of extra decorations,...the scenery is so beautiful in itself,

Originally Posted by LauraB2B View Post

Beautiful Pics!!! Congratulations! We are getting married at ROR In April 2012...was everything just as you imagined?? Any advice??

You looked amazing.  I loved your hair might have to steal that style!  Oh and how did your dress hold up in the sand I have the basically the exact same one but with flowers on it and am concerned about the train.