Sign in to follow this  
dominiqueamber

Great Finds you may want to buy!

I keep comming across things I feel I have to share with you guys because I know you would want to buy them - so I'm creating a place to put them ... you can feel free to add things here as well!

Mini Suitcases - 3 Sizes 8 Colors - $6.95 $9.50 & $14.50 -

http://www.paperpresentation.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PPN&Category_Code=CARGO_CASE 

cargo_cases.jpg

wow..those are so cute..i came across a cute suitcase like that on potterybarn or one of those sites but they were way too expensive..i've also seen some similar in ross for quite reasonable..but those are the most cost efficient i've seen...THANKS for sharing!!!  woo hoo!!!  cheesy.gif  R~

SHELLS!!  visit Ross...they range in price from $6.99 to $11.99....if your theme includes starfish and/or shells...these are worth buying...they come in great shades including purple...

shells .JPG

shells all.JPG

I'm going to Ross - thanks! I try to stay away from there because I can't walk out without spending $40 - but I didn't like walmart's selection

I thought of you today when I looked at save-on-crafts - they had preserved purple roses you might like

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

SHELLS!!  visit Ross...they range in price from $6.99 to $11.99....if your theme includes starfish and/or shells...these are worth buying...they come in great shades including purple...

shells .JPG

shells all.JPG

Those mini suitcases are adorable!!