I have been looking everywhere for this!!! Thank you!
My to do list
Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:29 AM
i think with wedding planning we all need a spreadsheet just so we can keep our thoughts down lol ive got list to do coming out of the walls now
Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:31 AM
Ha! That was EXACTLY how I felt! I had a flower to do list, a list of notes over here and on and on! It was driving me nuts! HA!
Originally Posted by torilynnsmith
Thanks for sharing, my list gets so unorganized on 50 different pages... ugh this will definitely help!!!!
Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:32 AM
Glad it was helpful!
Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:20 PM
I need to make sure I keep this bookmarked as soon as I'm able to open attachments. I'm starting to think that I'm not sure what I should be doing with 122 days to go. AAAHHH
Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait until i can see it! heheh
Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:07 AM
Although had this done, my laptop died and totally blew up on me this weekend (lost all my wedding stuff) so thank you for your post this will help me start back over AGAIN!
Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:28 PM
Thanks Ellen! I love to do lists! You can never have too many!
Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:05 AM
Most of this stuff has been covered by other people, but my to do list is as follows:
- Photoshare cards
- Reserved sign for parents seating at ceremony
- place cards
- Bridesmaid & Parents cards (Thank-you's)
- timeline/weekend events
- FInish OOT welcome letter / bags
- Guest book(I am doing a martha inspired guest book where I am glueing mini envelopes to a scrapbook and the guests can put a little note in each envelope, I saw another bride post it and I fell in love)
- Paper Lanterns (We are doing the floating lanterns as seen on the movie tangled)
- Last but not least: Teaching my son to walk, I want him to walk me down the isle alongside my dad =) He will only be 13mos, so we need to work (without pushing him) on getting him to walk lol.
Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
January 7th, 2012
Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:50 AM
This is great! Thanks so much!!!! I have a to-list in about 3 different notebooks but this is a great starting point
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users