Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#71 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:39 AM

Thanks!!!!! I downloaded so many fonts when I first started my design work and planning that I don't even know  what I have anymore!! Opened your template and turns out I have it!!!! Bonus!!! Thanks R!!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

ok ladies....

the font used on the reserved signs is multu and its a FREE download on dafont.com.

here's the word file i used to make them...

enjoy!

R~

Attached Files

#72 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

cool, tori!  glad i could return the 'favor'. 

happy planning!

R~

#73 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

R-

You are my idol!! Thank you for all your amazing templates and photos! I will be looking forward to the rest of your diy projects! :)

#74 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

awww...shan...how sweet!  my inner "Martha" is smiling WIDE..right about now...  

i've gotta thank ALL of the other DIY brides on here...torilynn has given me much inspiration and the use of some GREAT templates..as well as so many others...

i'd love to take the credit but without the GREAT templates and projects i've seen on this site and elsewhere, i'd be lost...so, if i can help any fellow brides..please let me know.

R~

#75 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

ok, fellow destination brides..today's post is ALL about my DIY hair flower.

i hemmed and hawed about the flower..do i need a flower???  will a flower really be cute???  what to do..what to do..ok, so i took the leap and purchased some flowers from hobby lobby..none of them were big enough for me..so i took them ALL apart and built my own huge flower.  the photo below is with the flower and the birdcage veil that i bought from Davids Bridal.

i'm thinking i'll wear the flower to the welcome dinner or maybe one of the other nights before the wedding...because i already have a birdcage veil and a cathedral length veil...as you can (sorta) see from the pic..i embelished my short dress too with the same flowers...enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think..

hair flower2.jpg

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

#76 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
          • 244 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

I think it looks awesome!!! You are soo creative!!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

ok, fellow destination brides..today's post is ALL about my DIY hair flower.

i hemmed and hawed about the flower..do i need a flower???  will a flower really be cute???  what to do..what to do..ok, so i took the leap and purchased some flowers from hobby lobby..none of them were big enough for me..so i took them ALL apart and built my own huge flower.  the photo below is with the flower and the birdcage veil that i bought from Davids Bridal.

i'm thinking i'll wear the flower to the welcome dinner or maybe one of the other nights before the wedding...because i already have a birdcage veil and a cathedral length veil...as you can (sorta) see from the pic..i embelished my short dress too with the same flowers...enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think..

hair flower2.jpg

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

#77 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
            • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:49 PM

I think the flowers on both the veil and dress are very pretty! You did a great job!

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#78 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:36 AM

I love the flower with the birdcage veil and am so impressed (but not surprised) you DIYed this!!!!! Amazed as always!

#79 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

So pretty & so impressive!! (again!) 

#80 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

THANKS, fellow brides.

i'm very excited about all of my projects and i look forward to sharing more planning pics in the days to come...you ALL are soooo incredibly kind...

THANKS, again!

R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users