Photo

Mrstgun's Planning Updates (Pic Heavy - FINAL Planning Post - Page 65, Post 642)

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#501 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Wow, I was just thinking the same thing R....why would someone do something like that?

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

hi, alamobride.

i don't know who you are and i'm happy that you're enjoying the posts..but really?  why are you online disguising yourself and portraying yourself as me..with the R~ and posting on folks following my thread...very confusing and quite trivial.

ugh?!?  let's grow up, please..THANKS!

R~

#502 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

Ok I thought it was just me for a sec ... so I am not crazy someone respond back to a message I sent you????????????????

Confused to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, alamobride.

i don't know who you are and i'm happy that you're enjoying the posts..but really?  why are you online disguising yourself and portraying yourself as me..with the R~ and posting on folks following my thread...very confusing and quite trivial.

R~

#503 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hey DIY Queen,

I burnt my finger with a glue gone today... you wouldn't happen to have any tips for that?    hopefully you smiled but seriously it hurts ;-(

#504 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
        • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

That's so weird. I thought for a moment the site was crashing and you had to start a new username. I'm sure this person has a reason, but it's super weird for an adult to do. Or is it? Smh

Anyway I heart you R! Keep on what your doing girl!

<3 Dom

hi, alamobride.

R~

#505 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
          • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

Wait..because I have no self control I've been thinking about this...are they making fun of the fact you said you would stop posting because of google and then posted more?

Either way they're a hater because they don't have enough posts to open attachments and your featured and awesome!

#506 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

Well, I have read every single post on this thread, and wow! I am so impressed! I, too, am DIYing pretty much everything, and you have given me so much inspiration! I hope it all only looks half as good as yours! Thank you so much, and I cannot wait to see everything all put together! Thank you so, so, so much! It is all fabulous!

Have a wonderful wedding - I am sure that you will!

#507 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:57 AM

WOW! I didn;t even notice that the R~ signature wasnt you!!!!! I rarely looking at the username and just assumed... how strange is that?!

Keep up the amazing work!!!! I can't believe HOW SOON it is to your big day!!!! Panning thread planning thread can't wait (after the wedding of course!)

#508 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

i discovered my doppleganger...ie, alamobride and was pretty 'bummed' that someone was playing on my thread..only to discover it was a friend trying to 'joke' me...its all good.

no foul..no harm..no worries...

this time next week, i trust i'll be beachside or poolside, frothy drink in hand...  oh boy!!!

finishing up all of my packing and projects...i'm SUPER excited and can't wait to share my final planning post with all of you.

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

#509 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

I'm glad it all worked out ..because we are here for fun & support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 days until Mrs T Gun arrives !!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!

i discovered my doppleganger...ie, alamobride and was pretty 'bummed' that someone was playing on my thread..only to discover it was a friend trying to 'joke' me...its all good.

this time next week, i trust i'll be beachside or poolside, frothy drink in hand...  oh boy!!!

finishing up all of my packing and projects...i'm SUPER excited and can't wait to share my final planning post with all of you.

R~

#510 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
                    • 173 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

I mostly read this thread and think I've only posted once, but I had to tell you I am so excited for your big day!!!  One week, yay!!  Thanks so much for all your inspiration in DIY projects and in my deciding on Iberostar!!  I know you will have a beautiful wedding :)

R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users