Need help finding affordable invitations!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

Hello future brides!! I have been searching online for invitations for my November 2011 wedding but everywhere I search I find that the invitations for only 25 are the same price as they would be if I were buying 100! Some of the websites even offer the invitations at 1 dollar and some change each if I buy over 100 but 3 dollars and change if I buy ony 25! ugh! How unfair! Please advise on what I should do!

#2 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

Have you checked your local craft stores with the make your own invitation options or local office supply stores.  That is why we did MIB invites because it would have cost the same if we found some online and pre-ordered them from an invite printer.

Also have you checked out Vista Print they are currently doing 10 invites for free just the cost of shipping but that might be an option too.

Lots of avenues to explore especially if you want to get crafty yourself or just crafty with your budget.

#3 janette34

• 417 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:39 AM

I was at my local Winners over the weekend and they had boxed invitations from Gartner Studios, a box of 25 for only $19.99.

#4 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

You are definitely better of to DIY them if you are up for it! You don't even have to DIY anything besides printing with all the great invite kits out there Michales carries the "Bride" line with lots of colour options and patterns!

#5 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:46 AM

Definitely check out office supply stores as well, I paid $15 for 40 invites with RSVPs and envelopes.

#6 canadiangirl

• 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:36 AM

although ours turned out to be more than we wanted .... after all the reprinting i had to do lol I think DIY invites are the best way to go...plus you can add your own touch on them.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#7 jenniferkuhr

• 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

Yep, Vistaprint and/or Michael's craft store are the way to go for affordable invites.  Wish I had gone that route!!!

#8 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
                • 144 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:05 PM

Wow thanks ladies this is definitely helpful! I will check out vistaprint and my local office supplies stores. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users