Photo

Updated: Cute OOT Bags on SALE at Oriental Trading Company -- $20 for a dozen! Pic on page 3

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 Leah2012

Leah2012
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

I hope the quality is good and I want to order these!!

#12 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

leah:

Ill let you know im getting ours from there too, or if you get yours first let me know thanx

LEIGH

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#13 merrylee

merrylee
      • 687 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

They are pretty good quality, I have these with the black handles for my oot bags, smaller than I would have thought but the perfect size and easily packable which is a major plus :)

#14 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

marleen:

how much stuff are you looking at putting in there? i just want to make sure that there not to small, but again i diont want big ones either lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#15 Leah2012

Leah2012
          • 154 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Leigh,

That would be great. I would love to see a "real" picture to see how big they are etc. Which color are you ordering?

#16 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
            • 296 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hi Girls,

I got them!  They are very cute -- perfect for OOT bags.  I'll post a picture soon.  I ordered mine in royal blue, but it's actually lighter than royal blue -- just blue.  They are a tiny bit  smaller than I expected, but still can hold all of our OOT items easily.  I think they are the perfect size!  They do look like a standard canvas bag, even though they are polyester.  They only thing that looks a little bit cheap is that you can see the handles sewn in on the inside.  For less than $2/bag, they are a great find!  I've been looking for the perfect bags for over a year -- these are exactly what I wanted.  You won't be disappointed if you order these, unless you are looking for a huge beach bag.  :)

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

These cute bags are a great size and are an amazing deal.  They look like canvas tote bags but are made out of polyester (so they can still take iron-on logos easily).  They are white with either red, black, or royal blue handles. 

http://www.orientalt...g&sku=14/459-RB

I will let you all know about the quality when I get them on Wednesday!

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#17 Shahlo

Shahlo
              • 253 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:43 AM

Thanks for the review Lisa and so happy that you are satisfied with them! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

Hi Girls,

I got them!  They are very cute -- perfect for OOT bags.  I'll post a picture soon.  I ordered mine in royal blue, but it's actually lighter than royal blue -- just blue.  They are a tiny bit  smaller than I expected, but still can hold all of our OOT items easily.  I think they are the perfect size!  They do look like a standard canvas bag, even though they are polyester.  They only thing that looks a little bit cheap is that you can see the handles sewn in on the inside.  For less than $2/bag, they are a great find!  I've been looking for the perfect bags for over a year -- these are exactly what I wanted.  You won't be disappointed if you order these, unless you are looking for a huge beach bag.  :)

#18 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:53 AM

Oh so glad to hear it!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

#19 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:32 AM

they look really good..so glad they look good in person...sure wish they came in purple... i may just get the black and white ones though...THANKS for sharing!!!  R~

#20 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

Can't wait to see this picture...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users