Sign in to follow this  
LisaandJeff

Updated: Cute OOT Bags on SALE at Oriental Trading Company -- $20 for a dozen! Pic on page 3

They are pretty good quality, I have these with the black handles for my oot bags, smaller than I would have thought but the perfect size and easily packable which is a major plus :)

Hi Girls,

I got them!  They are very cute -- perfect for OOT bags.  I'll post a picture soon.  I ordered mine in royal blue, but it's actually lighter than royal blue -- just blue.  They are a tiny bit  smaller than I expected, but still can hold all of our OOT items easily.  I think they are the perfect size!  They do look like a standard canvas bag, even though they are polyester.  They only thing that looks a little bit cheap is that you can see the handles sewn in on the inside.  For less than $2/bag, they are a great find!  I've been looking for the perfect bags for over a year -- these are exactly what I wanted.  You won't be disappointed if you order these, unless you are looking for a huge beach bag.  :)

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff View Post

These cute bags are a great size and are an amazing deal.  They look like canvas tote bags but are made out of polyester (so they can still take iron-on logos easily).  They are white with either red, black, or royal blue handles. 

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sku=14/459-RB

I will let you all know about the quality when I get them on Wednesday!

Thanks for the review Lisa and so happy that you are satisfied with them! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Originally Posted by LisaandJeff View Post

Hi Girls,

I got them!  They are very cute -- perfect for OOT bags.  I'll post a picture soon.  I ordered mine in royal blue, but it's actually lighter than royal blue -- just blue.  They are a tiny bit  smaller than I expected, but still can hold all of our OOT items easily.  I think they are the perfect size!  They do look like a standard canvas bag, even though they are polyester.  They only thing that looks a little bit cheap is that you can see the handles sewn in on the inside.  For less than $2/bag, they are a great find!  I've been looking for the perfect bags for over a year -- these are exactly what I wanted.  You won't be disappointed if you order these, unless you are looking for a huge beach bag.  :)