Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#731 deefalvey

deefalvey
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

Okay Okay....the review is in progress. Its such a PITA to upload everything into photobucket and then cut and copy the image codes into BDW.

With that being said, here is the link to some of my pro pics...

Picasa Web Albums - MangoWeddings - Deanna+Bill (...

Additionally, I set up a share site on shutterfly for everything wedding - feel free to check it out!

http://billanddeanna...utterfly.com/23
    password is phillips - all lowercase letters

enjoy!
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#732 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

I checked out the pro pics and I love them! You guys are such a cute couple and you looked so gorgeous :) Yaaaay congrats!

#733 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:08 PM

OMG!! Deanna you looked 100% amazing. I hope my pics from Mango turn out half as good!!!!

I was semi getting teary eyed with all the pics with your new step kids!!! Then I forced evan to look at all of them!

I also love the one under the gazebo!!!

#734 ~Angela~

~Angela~
        • 4,172 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

I looked at your pictures too, Deanna! Amazing! You looked so gorgeous! I also love, love, love the one under the gazebo.

Question about trash the dress shoots in Cabo .... is there ANYWHERE where you can actually get into the ocean where it's relatively calm for some good photos? I have been to Cabo once and I know people say Lover's Beach but I even found it a little rough over there. Isn't there one swimmable beach somewhere in Cabo? Is it at the Hilton or am I making things up??

Ange

#735 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

dee, omg the pics are so great. you look gorgeous but most of all EVERYONE looks so happy...your new hubby, the kids, i think that was a pic of your dad...

i am a sap like erika and got weepy eyed also!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#736 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

i love this one..so touching

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#737 deefalvey

deefalvey
          • 521 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Angela~
            I looked at your pictures too, Deanna! Amazing! You looked so gorgeous! I also love, love, love the one under the gazebo.

Question about trash the dress shoots in Cabo .... is there ANYWHERE where you can actually get into the ocean where it's relatively calm for some good photos? I have been to Cabo once and I know people say Lover's Beach but I even found it a little rough over there. Isn't there one swimmable beach somewhere in Cabo? Is it at the Hilton or am I making things up??

Ange
            Hi Ange!
            The picture under the gazebo is my absolute favorite!! To me it looks like a Disney princess picture and I love it!!!

As far at TTD, I did my shoot at Chileno Bay, which is a locals beach less than a 10 minute drive from Dreams. The photog came and picked me up and took me there. The beach was kind of busy as it was a Saturday afternoon, but people saw us dressed up and a photographer and videographer and I think they thought we were celebs. They were very accomodating to move out of our way. The locals took lots of pics too :)

You cant swim in the Ocean at Dreams, you have to walk down to the Hilton. Thats probably why you have that in your head. I did not walk down there, so I don't know what a TTD would be like there.

The water was very calm there, calm enough to get in, however, the problem that I ran into was that the water made my dress wet and heavy and when the waves would roll in and out, they pulled on my dress. The undertow is very strong! I was literally holding on for dear life to DH so I didnt fall over.

#738 deefalvey

deefalvey
            • 521 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tammy Host
              i love this one..so touching

Click the image to open in full size.
              We totally laughed during this one...I had covered the tops of the bottles with packaging tape and then rubber-banded the tape on so that the sand would not spill when Yarai took the box to her office from my room. When she put it out she forgot to take the tape and rubber bands off (hence the rubber bands on my hand). Additionally, she forgot to put our funnel out, so I didn't know how we were going to get the sand in. We each just poured one layer for show- it took a long time - and then we were done with it. I dumped it out and we redid it at home.

#739 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
              • 427 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Erika J
                Hey Jess,

Per my WC and many of the other past dreams brides, there is a "day pass" fee to have non hotel guests attend your wedding or welcome dinner. The pass is currently $89 per person, I think. Thankfully we only have 4 people staying off site so far. But it is still a large expense to inccur ($712) for both events.
                Sorry, for the late response. I was in Vegas and it took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. My WC waived the day pass so I don't have to worry about this. Thanks goodness!!! I have about 15 guest staying at different locations.

Jess

#740 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                • LocationToronto

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

Deanna I love love love your pics!!! You guys look amazing

I wish I was back at Dreams right now, I miss it so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users