pbjwed

Janine's DRC Mexico Wedding Planning Thread! Pic Heavy!! Pages 1-7 are the thread!!!11/11/10

Everything looks beautiful!  I don't have enough posts to open attachments, is there any way that you can email me the things that you've attached in your posts if you get a chance? I would appreciate it VERY much!  Thank you!!   akom1010@gmail.com

Janine- Wow...amazing planning thread!! Thank you for taking the time to share this. Just when you thought it wouldn't get better you give more, thanks for all your advice.

I may have to borrow some of your great ideas. We are also Dreams Riviera Cancun and your wedding is one of my favorite. I would love a copy of Wedding Playlist for DJ and Bridesmaid newsletter please email to larevalo@diabetescarecenter.com

Thank You and Congratulations!!

Dreams Riviera Cancun 12/10/2011

6 Kids & 19 Adults + Bride and Groom booked

Wow! What an inspiration your planning thread is! I am so glad I saw this, I am going to have to check out some of your other threads as everyone says you have been such a great help! Thanks!!!

Janine-

OMG... you made my day!!!! thewave.gif

I feel so much better now that you have shared your DJ's wedding playlist and Newsletter (it looks great). I will be working on our playlist this weekend along with some other DIY projects.  Thank you soooo much!

Dreams Riviera Cancun 12/10/2011

6 Kids + 19 Adults & Bride & Groom booked and still counting