Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

vlynnw's excessively long and pic loaded planning thread!

Thanks everyone! The wedding was PERFECT!! :) We just got back from 2 wonderful weeks in Mexico.

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

Veronica where did you get your sand ceremony containers? I tried looking in Michaels, didn't see any, I looked in the Christmas Tree Shop, and nothing. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

I got them off Amazon!  http://www.amazon.com/Personalized-Wedding-Unity-Sand-Ceremony/dp/B003RTR0DQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305509671&sr=8-1

Originally Posted by ~Angela~ View Post

V -  I am just finally seeing this now!  It all is soooo amazing and I know everything came together perfectly.  Finally, you can relax and enjoy being "Adam's Wifey"!  LOL!  xoxox

Thanks Ange! A loves those panties!! He actually showed that page of the BD book to everyone because he was so proud! haha

Originally Posted by KelandJay81 View Post

This is great! Can you tell us a little more about the stickers on the mugs? How do you get them to stay on? Are they waterproof?

Thanks!!!

I got 2" clear stickers from onlinelabels.com I washed them off a little before we left with no problems, but I can't guarantee if they are completely waterproof or not. 

Wow some awesome ideas here; thank you for the inspirations! :D