Photo

The Official INSANITY Support Thread

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#71 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

haha, that's hillarious about him saying terrible things about Sean T. : )

Originally Posted by SarahTD 

My fiance and I are both doing Insanity.  He just started the second month and says he's getting sore all over again and says terrible things about Sean T .  I keep starting over, but I'm still doing the workouts and getting better at them.  I can really feel a difference in my strength.  My endurance is getting better also.  I get married 4 weeks from today so I had better step it up and get more consistent.  Good luck everybody!!

#72 SarahTD

SarahTD
    • 71 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:15 AM

Yeah, it's pretty funny.  He can be half asleep and, if I even say "Sean T.", he says "f**k that guy" automatically.  I guess the second month is pretty hard.

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

haha, that's hillarious about him saying terrible things about Sean T. : )

#73 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
      • 614 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

heee. and on a side note, Sean T has become a sort of invisible fixture our lives. like when I want to eat something but know it's bad, I'll say, "Sean T says no." we even got a new fish for our saltwater aquarium that we named after him! I think there's a slight resemblance in the mouth. ; )

Yeah, it's pretty funny.  He can be half asleep and, if I even say "Sean T.", he says "f**k that guy" automatically.  I guess the second month is pretty hard.

#74 SarahTD

SarahTD
        • 71 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

Cute fish!  I shudder to think what would happen to a fish named Sean T in my house

#75 june11bride

june11bride
          • 304 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

Ok so I can't believe I'm doing this, but I thought maybe I'd put myself out there and try to motivate people for trying Insanity! I have before and after pics, but my after pics are only from the FIRST MONTH of Insanity. They are from a few weeks ago and I have since started Month 2!! Please ignore the sweat on the after pics. I took them after a workout.

I was discouraged because sometimes my weight would fluctuate and my measurements wouldn't always say what I wanted, but when I saw the before and after pics, I have gotten my "second wind" in motivation. Remember, I have ALWAYS had an issue losing weight. And this is from not following the diet plan, just watching what I eat (and still drinking wine lol). I have since stopped drinking and begun being very picky with eating;

front.PNGside.PNGback.PNG

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#76 SarahTD

SarahTD
            • 71 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:02 AM

You look awesome!  Good for you!!  I am going to go home tonight and start the second month

#77 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy june11bride! way to go - you look GREAT, and I feel the same way, too. I accomplished my goal in only month one. wondering what will happen next... ; )

#78 JenK

JenK
                • 302 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

June11bride-you look FABULOUS! Very motivating!!!

#79 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

Great job june11bride!!  Can't wait to see your results after all 60 days.

Unfortunately I've had to stop (doctor's orders).  I did just under 2 weeks and I felt amazing just after that.  Before I stopped I did the fit test once more and just in 1.5 weeks I had an improvement in all my numbers.  I hope I'm allowed to start it up again in June.  I really do miss it and I'm so anxious to do the full 60 days next time. 

...but I'm still stalking this thread to see how everyone else is doing.  ;)

#80 june11bride

june11bride
                    • 304 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

Aww thanks guys. I keep thinking, why the heck did I post pictures?? But I know why-- I am ALWAYS looking for inspiration through picture evidence so I thought I'd share mine.

I had seriously become quite unmotivated when it seemed like I wasn't losing much because the measurements weren't showing. I look at the pics now though and realize my method of measuring was probably at fault-- I measured the smallest part of my waist which changed but everythign around it changed so much and I didnt take that into account. And I gained lots of muscle which discouraged me with the scale as well. However now that I can see a before and "after" pic (I say that because I'm still workng away at month 2) I can see that change happens that cannot necessarily be measured the way I measure. I only have 3 weeks until my wedding but I'm positive I can expand my results to become even more happy with my progress!!

I just hope you all have the same motivation and stick with it because I have never seen results like this from myself. I challenge all of you to show pictures eventually as well because it is the best motivation I have ever had. I would definitely suggest to do a before and after shot.

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users