• LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

I just ordered the DVD today.  I'm nervous!!! lol

You will do great! It will be fun!

#542 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

I LOVED Insanity. I also attempted to complete the Asylum afterwards but things got too crazy busy with the wedding. It's really a great program and I always recommend it :) I just started the Focus T25 (Shawn T's newest workout program) and it's perfect. I'm so busy these days and I like to run and do yoga as well so it's perfect. Good luck :)

#543 Shaylaj

Shaylaj
    • 42 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

Good luck UMassRN007!! You got this! Stick with the program and eat right and you can get some amazing results 

Alright ladies, started insanity today!  Just the warm up was exhausting!! I had been doing mostly Jillian Michaels workouts, but i was starting to get bored and needed a different kind of challenge. Seriously wasn't expecting to struggle as much as I did to keep up lol. The 5 month countdown to wedding is here, time seriously need to step up my game...

Anyone else still doing this? I took some before pics to track my progress, i'll be sure to post them after my first month :) 

Good Luck Mrs Smith 2 Be!! You'll do great and get great results as long as you stick with the program. 

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

I just ordered the DVD today.  I'm nervous!!! lol

I too loved Insanity!! I didn't do Asylum afterwards and did Turbofire instead. And now I'm also doing T25 which LOVE! I'm in week 4 and have gotten some great results so far. Good luck!

Originally Posted by pokeyholly 

I LOVED Insanity. I also attempted to complete the Asylum afterwards but things got too crazy busy with the wedding. It's really a great program and I always recommend it :) I just started the Focus T25 (Shawn T's newest workout program) and it's perfect. I'm so busy these days and I like to run and do yoga as well so it's perfect. Good luck :)

#544 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
    • 230 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

Thanks Shaylaj!

The first week was rough, but its getting a little bit better!!!

#545 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
    • 180 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

My FI and I started the Insanity program yesterday - Day 1 DONE! Instead of doing the program daily I'll be mixing in running and yoga....only 3 months to go.....it's not much time but I will make the best of it! SUPER excited about the progress to come  :)

#546 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
      • 180 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:21 AM

Good luck to all the fellow Insanity go'ers - STAY STRONG LADIES!!!!!

#547 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
        • 176 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by MOrdonez 

My FI and I started the Insanity program yesterday - Day 1 DONE! Instead of doing the program daily I'll be mixing in running and yoga....only 3 months to go.....it's not much time but I will make the best of it! SUPER excited about the progress to come  :)

That's what I did while doing Insanity as well... hot yoga and I ran on my days off from doing yoga but still followed Insanity religiously. I've never been in better shape then I was doing that work out program. :) You'll get amazing results :)

#548 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
          • 180 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by pokeyholly 

That's what I did while doing Insanity as well... hot yoga and I ran on my days off from doing yoga but still followed Insanity religiously. I've never been in better shape then I was doing that work out program. :) You'll get amazing results :)

That's so good to hear, especially since I don't have much time..... less than 3 months to go - Thanks pokeyholly!

#549 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
            • 255 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by MOrdonez 

3 months is plenty of time to see changes as long as you stick with the program and eat relatively healthy. I lost 10-12 lbs within 3 months, Insanity will produce results- just stick with it!

#550 niknic456

niknic456
              • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:14 AM

I just started and geez....but I will keep pressing on!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users