• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#501 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
  • 255 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by DaynaBee 

Hey pokeyholly,

It's funny you mentioned Asylum because I've been doing that for a bit now and was wondering if anyone else was doing it. It's been hard with no breaks so I've given myself a lot and fallen off the wagon a bit. I'm still doing like 4 days a week but I'm hoping this week I'm back up to 6 (I am keeping my sunday rest day, I'm not that insane)

You should know that Asylum is a bigger investment but if you always want to keep on with your workouts. I think its worth it.

I am almost finished Insanity and will be purchasing Asylum soon! I'm nervous to start but can't wait to see the results. 

#502 DaynaBee

DaynaBee
    • 35 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hey RNtoBe,

Just a bit of advice I wish I had known going in... They do give you the agility ladder and the jump rope but to be able to do everything you need pilates bands and dumbbells (I bought power blocks). You can do without the chin up bar but its pretty impossible to get the workout with just resistance bands instead of dumbbells. 

#503 Shaylaj

Shaylaj
      • 42 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say that I have completed my very first round of INSANITY!!! I'll share my results in a few days!!

#504 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaylaj 

Just wanted to pop in and say that I have completed my very first round of INSANITY!!! I'll share my results in a few days!!

Wohoo..Congrats, it's a great accomplishment!

#505 elissae

elissae
        • 631 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
        • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

YIPPPEEEE KAI - YEAAAAAAA!!!!

So happy for you - I finish Saturday - 2 more days to go!!!  xoxo

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#506 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Awesome job ladies!!

Anyone see the advertisement for Shaun T's new workout T25?  Just 25 mins straight thru - no breaks.  I can't friggin wait to try it out!!!

#507 Shaylaj

Shaylaj
          • 42 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 7, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos but here are my before and after results from INSANITY! I replaced one meal a day with Shakeology, pressed play everyday and lost a total of 4lbs, 6.75 inches overall and went down two pants sizes. I can't say enough about the program!! It'll work, if you do the work!! 

#508 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Woohoo way to go girl!!

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos but here are my before and after results from INSANITY! I replaced one meal a day with Shakeology, pressed play everyday and lost a total of 4lbs, 6.75 inches overall and went down two pants sizes. I can't say enough about the program!! It'll work, if you do the work!! 

#509 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

omg, I could not agree with you more! I tried to do another round of Insanity this year to prepare for our upcoming anniversary trip back to Playa, and I was so bored with the videos (this is my 3+ time through). I cannot WAIT for the new T25 and signed up to get an email when it's released this summer. : ) Shaun posted a video of it on his facebook page on Monday, and I think other videos were leaked to You Tube. this year I'll do the reverse and get in shape AFTER Mexico (but still during bikini season... ; )

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Awesome job ladies!!

Anyone see the advertisement for Shaun T's new workout T25?  Just 25 mins straight thru - no breaks.  I can't friggin wait to try it out!!!

#510 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
              • 230 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade
              • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos but here are my before and after results from INSANITY! I replaced one meal a day with Shakeology, pressed play everyday and lost a total of 4lbs, 6.75 inches overall and went down two pants sizes. I can't say enough about the program!! It'll work, if you do the work!

Woooohooooo keep up the good work!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users