Photo

Second thoughts...what dress do you like better?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 David and Laura

David and Laura
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:01 AM

Hi girls. I am having second thoughts about my dress. I just think it might be too much for a beach wedding (too hot). I am considering purchasing a second dress and selling the one I have now. What dress do you like better?

Click the image to open in full size.

OR

#2 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:03 AM

They are both very beautiful! I like #2 better for a beach wedding though. I think satin may be too hot.

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:06 AM

I like #1 better. Of course, If you had a pic of you in #2 my mind might change. Im not super big on the ruffles on #2 though.

#4 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
        • 716 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:08 AM

I really love the detailing on the back of dress #2. Very dramatic and simplistic at the same time.

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:09 AM

My honest reaction is that they look alot alike (yes they are also very different but over all give off the same look IMO) SO I would just stick with the one you got. They are both VERY beautiful, I think that you may find that you won't be as hot as you may think. I got married in June, the hot season in Cabo, and their was a ton of wind the day of our wedding so it kept us cool, in fact for our dinner I was actually kind of cold..

#6 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
            • VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              My honest reaction is that they look alot alike (yes they are also very different but over all give off the same look IMO) SO I would just stick with the one you got. They are both VERY beautiful, I think that you may find that you won't be as hot as you may think. I got married in June, the hot season in Cabo, and their was a ton of wind the day of our wedding so it kept us cool, in fact for our dinner I was actually kind of cold..
              I agree they look very similar. And I didnt realize you are getting married in October! I wouldnt be worried about being too hot!

#7 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

I like 1 better I think because I don't like the ruffles on the second, but like the back piece on 2.

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:29 AM

I like #1 better. You may be a little hot, but I wouldn't let that change your mind if you love your dress.

#9 David and Laura

David and Laura
                  • 177 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for your opinions. I am pretty sure I am going to stick with #1. I have to make a decision by this afternoon. I will let you know what I decide. :)

#10 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

I prefer number 1, I think it looks amazing on you. And, if it looks that good, why go through the hassle of getting something else and selling the other one. I say stick with the one you have. It looks great on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users