Photo

Grand Sirenis Bride 2011, Anyone eles out there ?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 michellekeays

michellekeays
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hello Ladies ! Im getting married in October at the Grand Sirenis Resort in the Riveria Maya~ I have seen a lot of older therads of this resort but am looking for anyone to chat with who has been there for a wedding or actually gotten married there !!

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Welcome! And congrats on deciding on a resort, that was the hardest part for us!  Try doing a search to see if there are recent threads about that specific resort.  Facebook has also become one of my best friends in connecting with some brides who were married at specific resorts.  Good luck and happy planning:)

#3 nairay

nairay
    • 156 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:35 PM

Welcome!  Sometimes the initial date of the thread may be old, but people may post to it and keep it current, or start your own post in the Riviera Maya forum.  Happy planning!

#4 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
      • Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

Welcome and happy planning!

#5 future mrs k

future mrs k
        • Site Supporter
        • 22 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by michellekeays 

Hello Ladies ! Im getting married in October at the Grand Sirenis Resort in the Riveria Maya~ I have seen a lot of older therads of this resort but am looking for anyone to chat with who has been there for a wedding or actually gotten married there !!

Why Hello there!  I am getting married November 21, 2011 at the Grand Sirenis and cannot wait for it!  Though I have not been there for a wedding I have gone to the resort numerous times over the last few years.  It is our favorite place to go and we try to get away once or twice a year there!  I can answer questions about the grounds, accomodations, staff and other general things but am just learning all the wedding stuff as I go!  So it would be very nice to chat with someone else who is going through the same process as me!  Hope you are having luck with your planning!!

#6 janette34

janette34
          • 417 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

I'm getting married at the Grand Sirenis in April of 2012.  We stayed at the resort in 09 and had a great time, but like you I'm looking for some current feedback on recent weddings.

#7 SweetFire

SweetFire
            • Vendor
            • 330 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:37 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!

Warmest wishes,

Lori

#8 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
              • 3,074 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Here is a link to a photo album of the Grand Sirenis we shot this year. It may help with all your wedding planning. Best of luck!

https://www.facebook...821.18683524486

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                    100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#9 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                • 2,667 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hi,
                Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 Lesleyf

Lesleyf
                • 9 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hi My daughter is getting married on July 15th at G S. . There are 41 of us travelling with Thomas cook out of London gatwick. We booked the wedding through TC but all the organisation has been done between ourselves and Araceli - the wedding co-ordinator at the resort. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - trust me it will b here in no time. We booked the wedding in May last year and we leave in 10 days. Time has gone so fast. Have got lots of invaluable info from this site so am sure u will get any questions you have answered. Happy to answer anything if I can. Good luck with everything Lesley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users