Brandy

Brandy's Planning Thread!!!!

Brandy I just love looking at your thread..your inspirational because you and I have such similar taste in colors and style and you have such an attention to detail..When my wedding grows up it wants to be yours :)

Oh WOW! Everything is just AMAZING! You have me sold on Rebecca!! She did an absolutely amazing job on everything.

I am checking out her website as we speak!!

Thanks for sharing everything!

Oh and did I mention your dress is to die for!! Seriously girl, you out did yourself! Wish I had been a guest!!

Now I better get on the ball if I want to achieve anything this close!

i love your wedding its personalized!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

“Will You Be My Bridesmaid?†Cards

I also had Rebecca make me cards to ask my three bridesmaids to be in my wedding, and I absolutely love how they turned out!  I also gave the girls luggage tags with the cards.  They are a z-fold style card, printed on white shimmer cardstock and then mounted on metallic orange flame cardstock, tied with 2†tiffany blue satin ribbon.

Bridesmaids_Cards_002.jpgil_570xN_185605738.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
    • Two of my friends are going to get married next month. Out of them one is suffering from serious teeth issue. He is having bleeding gums along with jaw pain and swelling, particularly around the gums or around the jaw. Because of the teeth issue, he is not able to make the arrangements for the marriage. Is it safe to carry out tooth extraction during this period of time? How painful is dental implants during and after the procedure? Will he be able to eat food after tooth extraction? Please share your views and suggestions. Thank you! 
  • Topics