Sign in to follow this  
tross84

May 2012

Toya--Congratulations!!

MoBayBride--Thanks!! We are pretty excited! I visited Hacienda Tres Rios almost 3 years ago with my family but my Fiance has never been, so I'm hoping we can fit in a quick trip this summer or fall so he can fall in love with it like I did years ago!!!

Congrats!!! Almost the year count down. April is flying by!!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

our turn!! : )

kelly + jd

the royal playa del carmen

cinco de mayo, 2012 (05/05/12 at 5pm)

Hi Everyone!! Congratulations on your dates!! I fly down to Punta Cana the first week in May to check out some hotels and hopefully book one, and be a May 2012 bride too!! The contenders are....Dreams, Majestic Elegance and Excellence? Any pointers or tips to get the best rate? Would anyone mind sharing with me the rate they were quoted? Feel free to PM me! Happy planning everyone!!

So exciting!!!! Sorry, I am no help I am at Excellence in Mexico but you cant go wrong with an excellence resort. Good luck to you!! I am jealous!

Originally Posted by swojdyla View Post

Hi Everyone!! Congratulations on your dates!! I fly down to Punta Cana the first week in May to check out some hotels and hopefully book one, and be a May 2012 bride too!! The contenders are....Dreams, Majestic Elegance and Excellence? Any pointers or tips to get the best rate? Would anyone mind sharing with me the rate they were quoted? Feel free to PM me! Happy planning everyone!!