Photo

April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#231 kymish

kymish
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

congrats on your engagement !! Happy planning !!

#232 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

My mom and I drove to Maryland from Chicago today and were going dress shopping with my two bridesmaids tomorrow! So excited, but nervous! We have 5 places to try in the next 2 days for all 4 of us, so hopefully we will find something for everyone :-)

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#233 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:52 AM

Yes it is I find myself on here last at night when I can't sleep..it the best !!!!! Aventura Cove that part of the Palace resort right ?  Palace Resorts are the best!!!!..I found a thread on here for Moon Palace Brides.. you should check to see if there a thread  for Aventura Cove Bride 2012.. best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#234 capecodder

capecodder
        • 234 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

Just found this thread!  I have been on this site awhile and there is still soo much to look at!

I'm getting at Melia Caribe in Punta Cana on April 17!!  Cannot wait!!

My wedding dress should be in by the end of September!!  I have been working on my OOT bags and they are mostly finished.  Reading all the posts made me realize I need to get going on my invites!

#235 geishagyrl

geishagyrl
          • 65 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

I've been on the site for a few months now and I'm just finding this thread! I'm getting married on April 27, 2012 at The Royal in Cancun! I see there a couple of brides that have the same wedding day! How exciting!

Congrats to all you ladies and happy planning!

#236 J-me

J-me
            • 398 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

Welcome to the forum - it's a GREAT site & I can't imagine planning my wedding without all of the ideas and advice from other brides on here. Congrats and good luck!  

I've been on the site for a few months now and I'm just finding this thread! I'm getting married on April 27, 2012 at The Royal in Cancun! I see there a couple of brides that have the same wedding day! How exciting!

Congrats to all you ladies and happy planning!

#237 swojdyla

swojdyla
              • 184 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

welcome capecodder I'm getting married in April in punta Cana and u r waaaaay ahead of me! Lol I'm currently freaking out about having a catholic ceremony in punta cana and it taking over 2 months for the marriage license to come in! So depressed. Haha

#238 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

Welcome Fellow April Brides!

Happy Planning

#239 capecodder

capecodder
                  • 234 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:04 AM

Well, I'm glad I'm finally ahead of someone! lol!!  We're getting married before we leave because I don't think my patience would be able to hold out that long and once you are married I've heard it takes forever to get the certificate.

Originally Posted by swojdyla 

welcome capecodder I'm getting married in April in punta Cana and u r waaaaay ahead of me! Lol I'm currently freaking out about having a catholic ceremony in punta cana and it taking over 2 months for the marriage license to come in! So
                    depressed. Haha

#240 acireta

acireta
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 750 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

I ordered my dress at the beginning of September, hoping it doesn't take too long to arrive. Post pics when it gets to you! :-)

I need to get cracking on invites too. They're already designed, but we finally signed a contract for our AHR venue, so we can print and cut the invites with AHR info on them! I need to get this done soon, time is flying by!

Hope everyone is doing well with planning. I feel like everything is about to get crazy busy for me... six months left!

Originally Posted by capecodder 

Just found this thread!  I have been on this site awhile and there is still soo much to look at!

I'm getting at Melia Caribe in Punta Cana on April 17!!  Cannot wait!!

My wedding dress should be in by the end of September!!  I have been working on my OOT bags and they are mostly finished.  Reading all the posts made me realize I need to get going on my invites!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users