Photo

Photography in Montego Bay

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 KDoyle

KDoyle
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

Here is a link to a 6min photo montage she did of my pics....she gave me over 2000 pics so this doesn't even scratch the surface of what I have, there are just so many great pics but i am super impressed with the amount of pics and my videograph they did of the entire wedding,  not to mention the coffee table book they did for me!!! It was amazing!

Marcia is great to work with, really cares about the people, and capturing everything you want :) 

Goodluck!

#102 Talia DC

Talia DC
    • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

I actually just ended up booking one of our friends. Flying him down cost the same as hiring someone down there and this way, we have him for the entire week :)

#103 staroxx

staroxx
      • 23 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LauraB2B 

Hi Everyone! I am stressing out about finding a photographer for our on April 30, 2012 that has a decent portfolio and is also affordable. Has anyone ever worked with or heard of Duane Wittaker? He has given me a great quote for a great package but i have not read any reviews on him so I am a little nervous! Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

DId you end up going with Duane afterall? Just wondering about his work? I booked him for my January 2014 wedding.

#104 FrazzledFiancee

FrazzledFiancee
        • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LauraB2B go_quote.gif

Hi Everyone! I am stressing out about finding a photographer for our on April 30, 2012 that has a decent portfolio and is also affordable. Has anyone ever worked with or heard of Duane Wittaker? He has given me a great quote for a great package but i have not read any reviews on him so I am a little nervous! Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

DId you end up going with Duane afterall? Just wondering about his work? I booked him for my January 2014 wedding.

How did your photos turn out? I'm curious about Duane Wittaker but there isn't many reviews on him. Thanks

#105 AYC

AYC
          • 52 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Jamaica
          • LocationIberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

thank-you for all the information.  I will be looking into some of these photographers 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users