Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

That slideshow is beautiful Kelly!

#23 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by soltamargo
        Kelly... This are HOT!!!!.... What a magnificent way to celebrate the passion for each other, on the day (or after) that you commit to be together...

Props to you for TTD!!!!
        Oh just imagine the pictures you could have taken, oh I can dream!!!! Sol your like a rock star to me, lol!

#24 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:39 PM

Great slide show! I love the sepia photos too :)

#25 robindepaula

robindepaula
          • Banned
          • 514 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:28 PM

WOW . . . absolutely beautiful!!!!

#26 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:28 PM

Does anyone else think Everton is like a sexy model??! (am I allowed to say that about someone else's husband?! lol). Seriously Kelly, they're FANTASTIC. Very hot, very passionate, and so beautiful.
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#27 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CourtneyV
                Does anyone else think Everton is like a sexy model??! (am I allowed to say that about someone else's husband?! lol). Seriously Kelly, they're FANTASTIC. Very hot, very passionate, and so beautiful.
                I agree Courtney, he is the most beautiful man I have ever known. The great thing about E is he doesn't take himself seriously at all, he is so goofy. He does this sexy sears catalouge model pose that cracks me up everytime he does it, he is way too funny. Everton seriously gets hit on constantly, the bank, the grocery store, Tim Hortons, pretty much everywhere, but he is so totally in love with me that he couldn't care less. It is so funny women everywhere want both my husband and my son, I'm like excuse me missy those are my men your throwing yourselves all over.....

#28 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dragonfly
                  I agree Courtney, he is the most beautiful man I have ever known. The great thing about E is he doesn't take himself seriously at all, he is so goofy. He does this sexy sears catalouge model pose that cracks me up everytime he does it, he is way too funny. Everton seriously gets hit on constantly, the bank, the grocery store, Tim Hortons, pretty much everywhere, but he is so totally in love with me that he couldn't care less. It is so funny women everywhere want both my husband and my son, I'm like excuse me missy those are my men your throwing yourselves all over.....
                  Ahh yes, Tim Hortons - the Canadian's place to pick men up.. lol :|

Everton did such a great job of "workin' it"!! My favourite picture is still the one you originally posted when you got back where he's licking your neck. OMG - SO HOT!

It's true, you really do have a beautiful family. But I love that Everton is totally devoted to you (also as per your other thread! lol).
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#29 DLyteful

DLyteful
                  • 879 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:20 PM

Oh my goodness!!!!! I totally want to do a trash the dress now. Kelly your pictures are BEAUTIFUL . Your and your hubby could totally be models. They are wonderful and I think I remember you saying you just met the photographer at the resort She did a wonderful job and you were both obviously comfortable with her.

#30 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                    • 298 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:58 PM

You guys took some beautiful pictures. I think they were sexxy and very passionate.

Beautiful! Beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users