Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

Kelly & Everton trash the dress-so much fun

I have said this already, you both look very HOT together, some of the best I have seen yet~ Wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
I love them, particularly the sepia ones. Even though it sucked in many ways, at least the DR gave you some killer pictures!!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Did I miss your reivew? I had no idea that anything sucked. I will have to look for it.

Those pictures are amazing. I love love love them. I can't believe these are ones we can see, I can't imagine what the ones we can't see are like. These are hot. They will be a great memory for many many years.

That wins--hands down--as the best slideshow EVER! No joke. Those photos are wonderful and I love the song and the timing on the show is perfect.

smile41.gif Kelly... This are HOT!!!!.... What a magnificent way to celebrate the passion for each other, on the day (or after) that you commit to be together...

cheer2.gif Props to you for TTD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Did I miss your reivew? I had no idea that anything sucked. I will have to look for it.
She hasn't written it yet but she had some major problems with some very mean people :o( I don't want to get it wrong so I'll let her explain it, she's supposed to write it this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
She hasn't written it yet but she had some major problems with some very mean people :o( I don't want to get it wrong so I'll let her explain it, she's supposed to write it this week.
Oh no. I am so sorry about this. I will wait for the review. I hope it did not ruin anything and the wedding was still great.

I think it's one of the best slideshows I've seen, TTD or otherwise. You can't pay for that kind of passion...lol