• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#31 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

this is the one! this is the one that i used to try to copy ...

Click the image to open in full size.

#32 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Great thread.. I'm having such a hard time deciding what to do with my hair.. sigh!

#33 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:25 PM

I think this is what I am doing. I wanted to wear my hair down but while I was down there realized that it was too hot and my hair gets really frizzy!

#34 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:35 PM

I have lots of pics at home on my pc. I have not decided what I want to do, but it will be all up for sure. I will jump in with some ideas for you tonight of the ones I love.

#35 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

okay another question related to hair, how much time are you allowing yourself to get your hair done?

Our ceremony is at 4, the photographer will arrive around 3. The WC suggested I make my appointment for 1, but I don't want to be getting back to my room at the same time the photographer is getting there. I have long, thick hair, so 1 1/2 hours to do my hair would not be far fetched and I think I'm going to have them do my makeup too because I saw someone elses makeup and they did a good job. So I'm figuring at least 2 hours, so I think I'm going to make my appointment for noon time.

Whats everyone else doing?

BTW, I have a bunch of hair pictures I've collected from around this forum and other sites, and I will post them probably later today.

#36 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jilly76
              okay another question related to hair, how much time are you allowing yourself to get your hair done?

Our ceremony is at 4, the photographer will arrive around 3. The WC suggested I make my appointment for 1, but I don't want to be getting back to my room at the same time the photographer is getting there. I have long, thick hair, so 1 1/2 hours to do my hair would not be far fetched and I think I'm going to have them do my makeup too because I saw someone elses makeup and they did a good job. So I'm figuring at least 2 hours, so I think I'm going to make my appointment for noon time.

Whats everyone else doing?

BTW, I have a bunch of hair pictures I've collected from around this forum and other sites, and I will post them probably later today.
              I'm going to get my hair done early rather than later. Our ceremony is at 3 (might change it to 4 so the reception is closer to sunset and cooler weather). Probably get my hair done about 11-12.

#37 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

I am also thinking noon for my hair, maybe even 11. We get married at 4 as well. I just don't want anything to be rushed, I would rather be ready and relaxing then stressing cause my hair took to long and I have other things to do.

These are the 3 hair dos I have saved on my PC. Most of the ones I have are from magazines.

#38 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

I also like these ones

I just deleted 2 cause I realised Tami already posted them. :)

#39 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
                  • 679 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

Ann...I love your hair. It was beautiful. I might have to steal it for my wedding.
                    Brittney & Peter
                    July 12, 2008
                    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#40 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Julesr
                      I am also thinking noon for my hair, maybe even 11. We get married at 4 as well. I just don't want anything to be rushed, I would rather be ready and relaxing then stressing cause my hair took to long and I have other things to do.

These are the 3 hair dos I have saved on my PC. Most of the ones I have are from magazines.

Julie I love the front on the 2nd one. The front is the part I'm really unsure about, I don't think I want it to be too flat, its really going to show in pictures so I want to really like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users