All RiuOR Noon or Earlier Brides...What can we do until 6PM??????

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

im glad this thread helped!!

#92 Riu Mambo Bride to be

Riu Mambo Bride to be
    • 81 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

I Too am forced to get Married at noon and now have no idea what in the heck we will do inbetween the ceremony and dinner.... I think I will take my family and friends for some sort of photo shoot with the photog (when I find one) or ofcourse host a cocktail hour but I still need to contact the hotel (thanks Bachata Bride :-)

#93 KAYCE

• 23 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:45 PM

OHH...I am sooo nervous now. I chose to have my wedding at ROR and it is suppose be during the 4:00- 5:00pm. I say suppose to because although I have been contacted saying that it has been confirmed I still have to wait up to 10 days to make sure everything is good with the minister. I guess I should start thinking about timelines just in case the minister is not avaliable at 4:00.

#94 Riu Mambo Bride to be

Riu Mambo Bride to be
        • 81 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

I orgionally booked mine for noon.. Then after talking to my future MIL I tried to change the time to anytime later. I was not able to do it, so will just have to deal with it... It will be fine though I think.. Just have more time for great photo's etc. And it gave me an excuse to buy another more casual wedding dress !!

Click the image to open in full size.

#95 jawedding

• 197 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:47 PM

i just wanted to bump this, and ask if anybody from ROR who was given an early wedding time (and a late reception time) had any other creative ideas?

thanks ladies!!
            33 People Booked!!

#96 TaniBBurwell

• 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

my wedding planner is going to see if they can move the reception time up.... otherwise, my FI and I will not go with the venue. I am sorry, but having a wedding at 1pm when the reception starts at 6pm is a no go for me!!!!

#97 Tatee28

• 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

I totally agree with IRIEBRIDE08's idea. I too will have an early wedding time...mainly for picture taking as i hear the earlier the better picture qualitity. After the ceremony I would like some champagne and H'oderves. We will have a semi private dinner and then either go to the disco or have an iPod beach party.

I am trying to keep everything as simple as possible. The whole purpose of a destination wedding to to keep your day stressfree!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users