April 2012 Weddings

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

overwhelming, definitely.  I'm having the panic attack that no one will go.  We just sent out our save the dates, so I hope that people respond.  It's kind of stressful

#12 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

Hi Meredith,
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding.
    Happy planning!!

#13 Ali12

• 216 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:10 PM

That's awesome you got your save the dates out! We are still unsure of our resort, we thought we had decided but something was holding us back so we went with our gut and decided against it, so back to square one!

Just remember, the ones that care the most will be there!!! We have lots of people on our list and Im sure many wont come but that's ok it is their decision. As long as our parents are there we will be happy but I understand the stress of not knowing! 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#14 Maritza919

• 421 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:29 PM

I agree Ali! It's so stressful you try to take everyone into considerations but it will drive you nuts. I have my STD already just waiting to see if our hotel and date are available. Looking like maybe an April 2012 bride as well :) Fingers crossed

#15 merrylee

• 687 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

What resort are you looking at Maritza?  

#16 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

Welcome & congrats ladies!

We are getting married at Excellence Playa Mujeres! I just ordered my STDs and will be mailing them out in April and I am panicking that no one will come too. I have a feeling it will be our mothers only! I wanted to give everyone a years notice so they can save but I still feel like none of our friends will come! We shall see...

Did you put an RSVP on your Save the Dates? I was only planning on doing the RSVP on the invites which I plan to mail out in July.

Originally Posted by merrylee 

overwhelming, definitely.  I'm having the panic attack that no one will go.  We just sent out our save the dates, so I hope that people respond.  It's kind of stressful

#17 LilyRose

• 202 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:02 PM

Welcome to the forum !

Happy planning!

#18 salazar220

• 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:31 PM

Believe I know!! I had 20 ppl cancel for one reason or another. I can give you some advice if you want me to. Just email me.  I was really lucky that I had my wedding at small hotel LEREVE. The owners and Wedding planner felt so bad for me because I had already bought programs, welcome bags and had them mailed to Mexico. Have you picked a place? If you havent then check LEREVE out.

I was blown away of how gorgeous this place was. The staff was amazing and my husband and I plan to return for our anniversary. I will be more than happy to send your picutres if you want. My photographer Blue Lens Caribe (Mirko) was also amazing and very flexible. He placed alot of attention to our pictures and video. He even came by to preview our video the day after our Trash the Dress. Contact Arlenis our wedding coordinator. She was an angel sent..through the whole process can be stressful it is well worth it as long as you have a coordinatior you can trust.

Angie Sims

#19 hulagirl132

• 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

Welcome and Congrats. Happy Weddings indeed!

I hope you find great ideas on here. All the brides are so helpful!

Good luck with planning.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#20 Sdamian1

• 132 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

I just put my request for april 20th 2012 for the Moon Palace too! I hope I get it! Merrylee what website is it that you seen all the good and bad reviews about the Moon Palace?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users