Can someone recommend a good videographer in Jamaica/Montego Bay?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey Clarke does both photography and videography. We not interested in videography, but got a proposal from her for photography. Her price list indicates that you can add videography for $200. Her bio on her website states that she started as wedding videographer.

http://www.staceyclarkephotography.com/

Originally Posted by shanas View Post

any other people I should check out?

• 11 months later...

$200 !!!I wonder what that looks like. I am big on my video. It has to be full HD 1080p. I have only found one vendor that offers this and no one else seems to have a review on them.

They create movies.

www.elitemconcepts.com.

I anyone else has used them let me know.

• 2 months later...

We used Roxroy Gough. You'll find his website if you google his name. He can be hard to get in touch with sometimes, and you have to be very patient on actually receiving your final video, but he does a great job and is very professional. We were married in Negril and he is located in Montego Bay. He didn't charge any extra for travel. I highly recommend him!

Originally Posted by scooter514 View Post

We used Roxroy Gough. You'll find his website if you google his name. He can be hard to get in touch with sometimes, and you have to be very patient on actually receiving your final video, but he does a great job and is very professional. We were married in Negril and he is located in Montego Bay. He didn't charge any extra for travel. I highly recommend him!

Thank you scooter514!  I'll check him out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this will be helpful to anyone or not, but I just found out Stacey Clarke no longer does videography. She does still do photography (that's who I booked). I am in the process of booking of Elite Media Concepts. I went back and forth on this over and over because they are expensive, but other videographers were booked for our date and I love their work, so I just decided to splurge on this...I will be working lots of extra overtime at work to afford it though lol!