Jump to content

Photo

Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?


  • Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#71 lisa203

lisa203
  • Member
  • 681 posts

    Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

    Hi nsousa - thanks for the tips! I'm going to google Group USA now. I love Jersey Gardens but I don't think I've ever been in there.

     

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by nsousa 

    May 16, 2011 bride...Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya Mexico.

     

    I'm from NJ, and I see another NJ bride on this thread with my last name!  ha

     

    I'll PM her.

     

    Also, if anyone is still looking for dresses, Group USA in Jersey Gardens has great dresses!  And reasonable, too!  They have a website with some of their stuff on it, so google them.  The store is very big and they have a lot to choose from ,so it's worth the trip.  They even have some bridal gowns, shoes and jewelry....but the dresses are great and I go here for my dresses for every wedding I attend.

     

    Also, a little tip - for wedding gowns...find what you like and call Pearl's Place in Louisiana to order it.  I got my dress for half of what all the shops in NYC wanted.  They have almost every dress for unbelievably low prices...and they are the real deal. 





    #72 Tennyt1

    Tennyt1
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,131 posts

      Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

      For anyone doing a photobook -- Today's groupon is ---

      $15 for $50 Worth of Photo Books, Cards, and More from Mixbook


      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

      ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

      #73 Flores

      Flores
      • Site Supporter
      • 55 posts

        Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:29 AM

        Hello Ladies,

         

        I live in Philly currently but from north Jersey! I'm getting married in Punta Cana June 11!

         

         

         

        Tenny,

         

        Are you still looking for a group for the BD session with Jen?



        #74 Pucca

        Pucca
        • Jr. Member
        • 485 posts

          Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

          Congratulations ladies!

           

          I'm in Long Island and getting married in Los Cabos this November. Bought my dress already - at Macy's Bridal Salon. Haven't done any other shopping really except shoes and invitation stuff at Michaels. Trying to figure out what jewelry I want to wear but am having a difficult time with that. 

           



          #75 kd1116

          kd1116
          • Newbie
          • 17 posts

            Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

            hi ladies! im a feb 2012 bride-from astoria, queens! not sure where yet, waiting to hear back from a few resorts. Anyone know any good BD photographers in ny??



            #76 DiamondGirl

            DiamondGirl
            • Member
            • 710 posts

              Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:43 PM


              Jen from jenerations.com I know there are a few others but alot of the BDW brides have raved about Jen. I'm looking to schedule a BD shoot with her sometime in August of this year. Check out her website, her work is fab!
               

              Originally Posted by kd1116 

              hi ladies! im a feb 2012 bride-from astoria, queens! not sure where yet, waiting to hear back from a few resorts. Anyone know any good BD photographers in ny??





              #77 Mslite

              Mslite
              • Newbie
              • 35 posts

                Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

                HI, I reside upstate NY near West Point and I am getting married on October 8,2011 @ Dreams Punta Cana. I am very interested in dong a BD session. Can you give me more details about the group session? Thanks



                #78 NikkiT1021

                NikkiT1021
                • Jr. Member
                • 210 posts

                  Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

                  Hi girls! Congrats to everyone! I live at the Jersey Shore (no stereotypes here!). More specifically near Belmar, NJ. My FI and I are getting married 10-21-11 in Riviera Maya Mexico! I'm really excited for this thread! I bought my dress at Kleinfeld (AMAZING experience! Even if you don't buy anything it was wonderful!). And got my BM dresses at a place in Toms River, NJ that sells Alfred Angelo and guarantees the beat price. I look forward to being part of this thread and sharing ideas!

                  #79 DiamondGirl

                  DiamondGirl
                  • Member
                  • 710 posts

                    Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:32 PM

                    You're my wedding date twin!! congrats and happy planning!! :)
                     

                    Originally Posted by Mslite 

                    HI, I reside upstate NY near West Point and I am getting married on October 8,2011 @ Dreams Punta Cana. I am very interested in dong a BD session. Can you give me more details about the group session? Thanks



                     



                    #80 DiamondGirl

                    DiamondGirl
                    • Member
                    • 710 posts

                      Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:35 PM


                      Hi Nikki,

                       

                      I live in West Nyack, NY which is in Rockland County. I have a beach house down the shore in Brick. I spend most of my time there from spring throughout the summer. I still often come down during the winter months just to hang out and get away. I'm not far from belmar. Congrats, welcome to the forum and happy planning!! :)

                      Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

                      Hi girls! Congrats to everyone! I live at the Jersey Shore (no stereotypes here!). More specifically near Belmar, NJ. My FI and I are getting married 10-21-11 in Riviera Maya Mexico! I'm really excited for this thread!
                      I bought my dress at Kleinfeld (AMAZING experience! Even if you don't buy anything it was wonderful!). And got my BM dresses at a place in Toms River, NJ that sells Alfred Angelo and guarantees the beat price.
                      I look forward to being part of this thread and sharing ideas!


                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users