Photo

Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hello

I'm not even sure is I posted this under the correct heading, but I figure we can put here stores/ vendors or whatever that we find in our areas that my help other brides in the tri-state region.  

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2 lisa203

lisa203
    • 681 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:24 PM

Hi Tennyt!

Tri-State bride here! I live in Norwalk, CT, about an hour from NYC.  So excited about this thread! I haven’t come across many people around this way. I’ve done most of my wedding shopping online so I haven’t bought much locally but I do plan on going into the city for pashminas, OOT bag goodies and paper lanterns closer to the wedding.  I read some other brides got some great stuff.

I’m getting married in JA too! In June.  We’re not using a TA and most of our guests will be flying out of JFK. We haven’t bought flights yet in hopes of getting good deals early next year.

#3 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

Hi Ladies:

I'm in New Jersey, this is great! Very good idea!

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
        • 396 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Jersey girl here!!!! Currently living in Philly for the past year butmoving back in May!!! Woohoo!!!! I am an event/ floral designer in central/southen Jersey focused on weddings...Any questions ask away!!

#5 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
          • 349 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm originally from New York now living in NJ for a little over a year. I'm getting married at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica Saturday December 3rd, 2011. All of our guests will be leaving from Newark and JFK. The rooms are booked just waiting for flight schedule so we can start booking flights. :)

Where is everyone getting married?

#6 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

Thank  you brides for joining this forum!!!!! I actually want to do a BD session...I am in contact with Jen, if anyone is interested in doing a group session let me know.  Her studio is in Bayside and a group session would make it less expensive for all of us.

#7 babestaaa

babestaaa
              • 212 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:51 AM

Jersey girl here too!

Getting married in Riviera Maya, Mexico @ the Now Sapphire on Aug. 24, 2012. I would love to do the BD session too but only as I come closer to my wedding day.

#8 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                • 349 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

I'm looking to do one the end of this summer if your interested?

Originally Posted by babestaaa 

Jersey girl here too!

Getting married in Riviera Maya, Mexico @ the Now Sapphire on Aug. 24, 2012. I would love to do the BD session too but only as I come closer to my wedding day.

#9 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:50 PM

Ladies, another question....I'm looking for 2 unique dresses, one for the rehearsal dinner and another for the wedding day after the ceremony.  I'm looking for something Unique....I don't want to end up in a dress that one of my guest may happen to be wearing.  Do you all know of anywhere that I can get such a dress....boutique or otherwise.

#10 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
                    • 710 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

I'm a New Yorker and I'm glad a Tri-state thread was started! Thank you Tennyt1!! I'm getting married @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort in Cancun Mexico on October 8, 2011. We haven't booked flights/Accommodations yet because my TA recommended waiting till after the holidays when airfare tends to drop. 

@DeAngelis2be - I'm looking to do a BD session the ending of the summer as well. Mind if I join you? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users