Photo

January 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#631 MrsSlattery2012

MrsSlattery2012
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hello 2012 brides and probably now wife's :) I am a new to this site and wondering if anyone is getting married at the Dreams Resort Villamagna? Happy Planning!!

#632 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

It stands for Out Of Town bag.  Its a bag filled with really whatever you want to fill it with.  If you search you will find tons of information about them.

Originally Posted by MrsSlattery2012 

I am new to this site but think it's awesome, I am getting so many idas!! But what is an OOT bag? everyone talks about them but I dont get it.... ;)

#633 JLCB518

JLCB518
    • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hey Ladies I am getting married May 18, 2012 at Grand Palladium Jamaica!!!!! I am way excited to go back to  jamaica because we got engaged there!!!!!!

#634 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:26 AM

Just booked our honeymoon!!!!! We're going to Jamaica 10 days after we get back from our wedding!!!!! Soooooo excited now!!!! But a little worried about leaving my son for the first time for that long :( I have to do this though... that's what my fiance says lol

#635 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:08 AM

Thats exciting!!  Where in Jamaica are you going?

Originally Posted by kya101 

Just booked our honeymoon!!!!! We're going to Jamaica 10 days after we get back from our wedding!!!!! Soooooo excited now!!!! But a little worried about leaving my son for the first time for that long :( I have to do this though... that's what my fiance says lol

#636 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

Ocho Rios, I am sooo excited!!!! Friends of ours went there last year and I loved hearing about everything they did and their beautiful pictures, so I was sold :)

#637 Lizk23

Lizk23
          • 222 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by muzikgrrl 

Congrats to all those leaving soon!  

We leave on the 14th and I've been off this week with the flu, this is the worst possible time to get sick!!!  I just started feeling better andstarted packing today, I've got one whole suitcase filled with OOT bags, wedding decor and accessories.  I've got half a carry on filled with the rest of the breakable stuff.  I also picked up my wedding dress today, our spare bedroom is filled with wedding stuff and suitcases, it really feels real now!

I know how you feel! We all just got a flu bug:( And by 'we' I mean, me, my fiance, our baby girl, my fiance's mom, and his dad. Um yeah. Nice. But we leave on the 15th and everyone is on the mend so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO MORE sickness! So of course I got nothing done last week cause I was so sick and taking care of my poor sweet girl. I hope you feel 100% by the next weekend! So exciting!!!! Good luck with everything!

#638 Lizk23

Lizk23
            • 222 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

3 more days of work this week and then I am off !!! Taking thursday and friday off to get my teeth whitened, hair and nails done and all that fun stuff! ...How am I supposed to get anything done in these 3 days when I'm so excited and can't stop thinking about Jamaica!!! I couldn't fall asleep last night thinking about everything lol. We leave in 6 days holy crap!!!!!!! Picking up my dress tonight :)

#639 muzikgrrl

muzikgrrl
              • 193 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

I hope your familys feeling better, luckily I didn't spread my germs around so everyone else is healthy right now, fingers crossed no one gets sick! Good luck with getting everything done!  I'm feel like there's not enough hours in the day, I have to work this week but I have Friday off to do hair and nails too.

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

I know how you feel! We all just got a flu bug:( And by 'we' I mean, me, my fiance, our baby girl, my fiance's mom, and his dad. Um yeah. Nice. But we leave on the 15th and everyone is on the mend so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NO MORE sickness! So of course I got nothing done last week cause I was so sick and taking care of my poor sweet girl. I hope you feel 100% by the next weekend! So exciting!!!! Good luck with everything!

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

3 more days of work this week and then I am off !!! Taking thursday and friday off to get my teeth whitened, hair and nails done and all that fun stuff! ...How am I supposed to get anything done in these 3 days when I'm so excited and can't stop thinking about Jamaica!!! I couldn't fall asleep last night thinking about everything lol. We leave in 6 days holy crap!!!!!!! Picking up my dress tonight :)

#640 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                • 423 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hello all my fabulous January Brides!

We're back from Jamaica Mr and Mrs! Nothing went as planned but it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined!

On a side note, DH truck was stoledn from park and fly, recovered but un-driveable so we're dealing with the insurance companies today :(

I'll post my review/planning thread as soon as I'm able to breath!

Here our amazing phographers Blog of our pictures:

The Wedding

http://samanthaerinp...o-rios-jamaica/

The Catamran Reception

The TTD Shot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users