Photo

January 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#271 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Ok ladies very excited actually just found my wedges for wedding day so comfy! They are michael kors on sale at macys 50% off :) Last pair, just happened to be my size, guess it was meant to be :) here is a pic

#272 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
    • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

I also have just recieved my invitations . I will send out on monday...check them out 

http://www.bestdesti...no#post_1651644

#273 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
      • 120 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:35 PM

lastly a good friend of ours just gave us an engagement session as our wedding gift, he is so good Gerald Anovert and works for extremely reasonable prices. He only does engagement sessions. 

Check out our pics 

http://www2.snapfish..._NAME=snapfish/

#274 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
        • 396 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

Beautiful! Well done!! Very classy :)

Originally Posted by adevnturelovers 

I also have just recieved my invitations . I will send out on monday...check them out 

#275 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
          • 396 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:59 AM

LOVE!!! I have tried on so many pairs like this, and i love them, but i feel like the straw-like wedge just doesnt go with my lace dress :( They are so cute though...sigh...

Ok ladies very excited actually just found my wedges for wedding day so comfy! They are michael kors on sale at macys 50% off :) Last pair, just happened to be my size, guess it was meant to be :) here is a pic

#276 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

Wow!!! I love them... We were caught between boarding pass and passport styles and ended up going with the passports, but I still really love the boarding pass ones. Your guests are going to love them!!!

#277 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
              • 120 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

Thanks Kya,

i originally wanted passports too from the beginning but I sent out such a detailed STD back in january I didn't  want to keep repeating my self so went with the boarding passes instead. I know both passports and boarding passes are such unique invitations :)

I will say after this wedding I will be so tired of postage , it adds up quick!!! 64 cents per invite and 29 cents per postcard (thank goodness I saved here, my postcards are slightly smaller than an average postcard so you save on stampage)

#278 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:25 AM

Your invites look great :) Your guests will love them! We sent our formal invites out a week and a half ago and are starting to get our RSVPs back. We thought we had a good idea about who was coming, but we have had a few random surprise "Yays" that we weren't expecting (FI's long lost step cousins that I have never met... WTF?!)

Getting the RSVPs back was more exciting that I thought :)

Thanks Kya,

i originally wanted passports too from the beginning but I sent out such a detailed STD back in january I didn't  want to keep repeating my self so went with the boarding passes instead. I know both passports and boarding passes are such unique invitations :)

I will say after this wedding I will be so tired of postage , it adds up quick!!! 64 cents per invite and 29 cents per postcard (thank goodness I saved here, my postcards are slightly smaller than an average postcard so you save on stampage)

#279 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
                  • 186 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

Wow everyone seems like their planning is going so well... I am planning on sending my invited out next month, hopefully people will start booking, all of our friends and family are such procrastinators, so far the only people booked are me and my fi, my friend and her husband and our photographer! Oh well i will still have an amazing time. I did get my dress in! I have it at my parents house and every time i go over there i have to go and look at it!

I hope everyone elses planning is going well, I am down to the 5 month mark from when we leave, it feels like just yesterday I had over 9 months to go, where did the summer go?

#280 Manda123

Manda123
                    • 380 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

Liz if you are looking for silver wedges that aren't straw I picked up these silver Ralph Lauren wedges today to wear to our rehearsal dinner. My dress is silver, and these look great with it. I bought them at a department store here in Ottawa, but I did a quick search online and found them for sale on Amazon. I got a good deal too; reg price 125, I got them for 50 :)

LOVE!!! I have tried on so many pairs like this, and i love them, but i feel like the straw-like wedge just doesnt go with my lace dress :( They are so cute though...sigh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users