Sign in to follow this  
Avens

January 2012 Brides!

OMG just finished packing my FIRST suitcase with OOT bags and stuff, ceremony stuff and wedding party gift stuff!!!! YAY!!!! I am thinking I may need more suitcases than I thought lol.... Cannot believe I'm leaving for Winnipeg in 2 weeks and flying out in 16 days!!!! Yay!!!!

I tend to way overpack and found myself having to remove things from my suitcase!! My FI is a light packer so most of our OOT stuff and other wedding things are packed into his suitcase!  Its so hard to know what to bring and what to leave behind!!

Originally Posted by kya101 View Post

OMG just finished packing my FIRST suitcase with OOT bags and stuff, ceremony stuff and wedding party gift stuff!!!! YAY!!!! I am thinking I may need more suitcases than I thought lol.... Cannot believe I'm leaving for Winnipeg in 2 weeks and flying out in 16 days!!!! Yay!!!!

I'm officially packed and ready to go!  We're off to the airport at 3am tonight for our early morning flight!  Can't wait!  In the end, both myself and my parents each have a 50lbs suitcase filled with OOT, decor, steamers, etc.  Then both myself and my FI each have one suitcase for clothes, cosmetics, toiletries, etc!  I honestly thought we'd end up with 5 suitcases in total but we managed to get it all in with 4, and there's some room left in the 4th!  Here's hoping we haven't forgotten anything!

Good luck with all of your last minute planning!  Can't believe our time has finally come! :)

Congrats to all those leaving soon!  

We leave on the 14th and I've been off this week with the flu, this is the worst possible time to get sick!!!  I just started feeling better andstarted packing today, I've got one whole suitcase filled with OOT bags, wedding decor and accessories.  I've got half a carry on filled with the rest of the breakable stuff.  I also picked up my wedding dress today, our spare bedroom is filled with wedding stuff and suitcases, it really feels real now!

Yay, I can't imagine how excited you are!!  I hope your flight is good and I will see you down there:)

I have been packing today and am so afraid to be overweight for our suitcases, but I feel like I hadly have anything packed except for wedding things!!  Gosh this packing thing is difficult!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

I'm officially packed and ready to go!  We're off to the airport at 3am tonight for our early morning flight!  Can't wait!  In the end, both myself and my parents each have a 50lbs suitcase filled with OOT, decor, steamers, etc.  Then both myself and my FI each have one suitcase for clothes, cosmetics, toiletries, etc!  I honestly thought we'd end up with 5 suitcases in total but we managed to get it all in with 4, and there's some room left in the 4th!  Here's hoping we haven't forgotten anything!

Good luck with all of your last minute planning!  Can't believe our time has finally come! :)

Yeah I totally agree, packing seems to be consumed by wedding stuff. I'm 2 suitcases in and both are full of OOT and wedding stuff and I haven't even packed our CUPS yet!!!!! lol Thank goodness we get 6 suitcases between myself, fiance and son!!! I hoping to get son and fiance in one suitcase too.... fingers crossed wacko.gif I keep telling myself two more weeks, two more weeks and we'll be outa here!!! Cannot wait, especially after having to redo my DIY programs THREE times... Our officiant changed, then I put prelude twice, ahhhhh!!! All good now, fixed and packed!!! Congrats January Brides we made it!!!

Can't wait!  We'll be in relaxation mode soon enough!  

Good luck with the rest of your packing!  It will all come together in the end!  I had my FI weight every single suitcase multiple times just to be sure!  I would hate to have to repack or rearrange at the airport! I always feel awful for those people!

Safe travels and see ya on the beach! :)

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Yay, I can't imagine how excited you are!!  I hope your flight is good and I will see you down there:)

I have been packing today and am so afraid to be overweight for our suitcases, but I feel like I hadly have anything packed except for wedding things!!  Gosh this packing thing is difficult!

Hey girls,

2012 bride here too. Our date is April 11, 2012. We are getting married at Sandals Ochos Rios....any other Sandals Ochos Rios brides out there?