You will have to write Janina and ask for a new contract. I did the same thing. It's a different contract for a symbolic ceremony but is not a problem. We are getting married in August 2011 and I switched recently with no problem.
Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b
Start calling.....I realize they are busy but it's a little frustrating when you send emails and it's taking a week or longer to hear back. I'm calling Janina this week. She wants the contract back by the 8th however she hasn't answered my email from last week. (We are changing our ceremony from civil to symbolic. It saves about $600 and we don't have to do blood test here. So we have decided to go to the JP the day before we leave and just not tell anyone.) So I asked her if we needed to sign a different contract and no answer. I'll be calling this afternoon.