Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#811 rae12vb

rae12vb
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

You will have to write Janina and ask for a new contract.  I did the same thing.  It's a different contract for a symbolic ceremony but is not a problem.  We are getting married in August 2011 and I switched recently with no problem.

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Start calling.....I realize they are busy but it's a little frustrating when you send emails and it's taking a week or longer to hear back. I'm calling Janina this week. She wants the contract back by the 8th however she hasn't answered my email from last week. (We are changing our ceremony from civil to symbolic. It saves about $600 and we don't have to do blood test here. So we have decided to go to the JP the day before we leave and just not tell anyone.) So I asked her if we needed to sign a different contract and no answer. I'll be calling this afternoon.

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#812 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
    • Site Supporter
    • 201 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

Here ya go Bojanglesgirl...........I hope she can get things taken care of for you.

Janina Mendoza
      Wedding Sales Executive

This has to be the most rediciulous thing that I have ever read!  It's also NOT the first time I've heard of this coming from Moon Palace.  How do they think this is good business? 

They can change things whenever they want but they take weeks to months to get back to you!

Essential0929 I really hope that work something out with you since you have a contract on file. 

mrsjdh2b would you mind sharing janina's contact info, since Lisa won't contact me back I'd love to have someone else to try to speak with!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#813 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
      • Site Supporter
      • 201 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

My FI called her today for me and she's emailing one this week. So far Janina has been extremely helpful! Congrats to you and your future hubby!! Will be looking for pics and a review when you get back.

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

You will have to write Janina and ask for a new contract.  I did the same thing.  It's a different contract for a symbolic ceremony but is not a problem.  We are getting married in August 2011 and I switched recently with no problem.

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#814 Essential0929

Essential0929
        • 236 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

Thanks. I sent one last email yesterday and Lucy got back to me today. I only have to pay the day passes. Yay!!!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Start calling.....I realize they are busy but it's a little frustrating when you send emails and it's taking a week or longer to hear back. I'm calling Janina this week. She wants the contract back by the 8th however she hasn't answered my email from last week. (We are changing our ceremony from civil to symbolic. It saves about $600 and we don't have to do blood test here. So we have decided to go to the JP the day before we leave and just not tell anyone.) So I asked her if we needed to sign a different contract and no answer. I'll be calling this afternoon.

#815 Essential0929

Essential0929
          • 236 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

Thanks. The Weddings department came around and I only have to pay the day passes. I definitely would have moved my wedding had it turned out otherwise.

Originally Posted by Bojanglesgirl 

This has to be the most rediciulous thing that I have ever read!  It's also NOT the first time I've heard of this coming from Moon Palace.  How do they think this is good business? 

They can change things whenever they want but they take weeks to months to get back to you!

Essential0929 I really hope that work something out with you since you have a contract on file. 

mrsjdh2b would you mind sharing janina's contact info, since Lisa won't contact me back I'd love to have someone else to try to speak with!

#816 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:59 PM

Essential0929,

who are you using as a DJ? 

Originally Posted by Essential0929 

Thanks. I sent one last email yesterday and Lucy got back to me today. I only have to pay the day passes. Yay!!!

#817 Essential0929

Essential0929
              • 236 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:32 AM

DJ Mannia

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Essential0929,

who are you using as a DJ? 

#818 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
                • 88 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

THANK YOU!

Here ya go Bojanglesgirl...........I hope she can get things taken care of for you.

Janina Mendoza
                  Wedding Sales Executive
                  jamendoza@palaceresorts.com
                  Miami Office

Tel: 1877.725.4933 Ext 7622

Fax: 305.421.1608

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#819 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:11 AM

So are we;-)  Janina said that I had to pay the vendor fee..ugh I despise inconsistency! 

Originally Posted by Essential0929 

DJ Mannia

#820 beatyea

beatyea
                    • 288 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

Hey girls- for those of you that are booking through MP directly- how long did it take for them to "create" the booking link and give it to you?!?! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users