#6421 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

Hi Kristie!

We stayed in the Nizuc section for our wedding last year and we are returning for our anniversary and staying in the grand section- the rooms are bigger- the section is quieter and more modern.  The only downside is there are no oceanview rooms in this section but we can just walk outside and see the ocean!! :)

Originally Posted by KristieT 

Hi Brides!

I am a Beach Palace Past Bride and plan to use my "anniversary package (3 nights free) at Moon Palace.

I know this is a huge resort- I was wondering if anyone has suggestions of which part of the hotel to book our room in.

Is one area more modern? closer to beach, pool, restaurants etc? any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

K

#6422 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

And how did you get the free "anniversary nights?" I don't recall that being in my package from 2012. 

#6423 BellaWright

BellaWright
  • Site Supporter
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi Ladies! Only 40 days until I fly out and I am trying to get the reception in order. After being quoted a ridiculous price for table cloths, napkins and chair sashes I have decided to buy my own on efavormart.com. Do any of you ladies know the table dimensions for the reception tables? I searched a few threads unsuccessfully to try to find out. Please let me know! confused.gif

#6424 KristieT

KristieT
    • 430 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

And how did you get the free "anniversary nights?" I don't recall that being in my package from 2012. 

Hi Shan,   It was included in the packages this is what I was sent from my wedding coordinator. I suggest you ask about it:   •        3 complementary nights paying only $10.00 USD per person per night gratuities & Taxes  •        Room Type is ROH  •        Resort credit and no applicable. •        Based on availability.   •        For extra nights, value room rate available. 

#6425 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for the info- even though it's been 6 months I wonder if I could ask! We already booked our trip though and didn't book through Palace directly..so it may be a lost cause lol. 

What is ROH room type? So that mean you do not get resort credit when you do this then, correct?

Hi Shan,   It was included in the packages this is what I was sent from my wedding coordinator. I suggest you ask about it:   •        3 complementary nights paying only $10.00 USD per person per night gratuities & Taxes  •        Room Type is ROH  •        Resort credit and no applicable. •        Based on availability.   •        For extra nights, value room rate available. 

#6426 KristieT

KristieT
      • 430 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Thanks for the info- even though it's been 6 months I wonder if I could ask! We already booked our trip though and didn't book through Palace directly..so it may be a lost cause lol. 

What is ROH room type? So that mean you do not get resort credit when you do this then, correct?

I am also trying to use it early-- we will see what they say..

ROH is Run of House i think it means whats available.

And yes no resort credit for the 3 free days, so if you went for a week (paid for 4 days) you would only get the credits you qualify for if staying 4 days

#6427 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Thanks for the info- I figured ROH meant something like that!

I emailed my WC so we'll see what she says.  Was Suzette your WC? I know she does Sun and Beach.  She was mine (I got married at Sun but stayed at Moon). 

I am also trying to use it early-- we will see what they say..

ROH is Run of House i think it means whats available.

And yes no resort credit for the 3 free days, so if you went for a week (paid for 4 days) you would only get the credits you qualify for if staying 4 days

#6428 Rpc51

Rpc51
        • 106 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

Has anyone made a petal runner or know how long the aisle is inside the catholic gazebo? I'm finally starting my petal runners but I don't know how long to make it.

#6429 RubyB

RubyB
          • 7 posts
          • Wedding Date:September 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
          • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

Hi BellaWright, isn't the reception dinner included in the packages? Are you doing it in an indoor venue? I saw some of the photos and it looked gorgeous but how much were they quoting? I have over 100 guests (it's an Indian wedding) so do they charge per/person?

Please let me know once you hear back about the table sizes! I'm considering doing the same if it's going to cost too much... Thanks!

Originally Posted by BellaWright 

Hi Ladies! Only 40 days until I fly out and I am trying to get the reception in order. After being quoted a ridiculous price for table cloths, napkins and chair sashes I have decided to buy my own on efavormart.com. Do any of you ladies know the table dimensions for the reception tables? I searched a few threads unsuccessfully to try to find out. Please let me know! confused.gif

#6430 BellaWright

BellaWright
          • Site Supporter
          • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hi Ladies! Just 13 days until I fly to Moon Palace and I do not yet have a playlist, nor do I have a clue as to what kind of music will get people dancing and having a good time wacko.gif

Does anyone have a playlist for 3-4 hours of songs they used that worked the crowd pretty well at their wedding? My brother is a teenager so I had him putting some of the newer pop stuff on there but I really don't listen to much music myself so can use any suggestions. Thank you in advance!!!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users