Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5541 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

I posted my review: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6276 I will post more when I get our pictures back. And happy to answer any questions.

#5542 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
    • Site Supporter
    • 201 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

Congrats to all the newly married couples!! Sorry to hear about all the bad weather while you were there!

I just posted my review with a few pictures. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6284

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5543 MrsFaz

MrsFaz
      • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hi ladies! I am also a soon to be Moon Palace bride for 2013. I been reading the reviews and geesh am i glad i picked this place! I was a little hesitant because i feel like i have no control since i am in Texas but so far  my wedding coordinator has been great. I am having a June wedding so i am pretty worried about the weather and i am debating if i should change the date :( thoughts??

#5544 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

Any upcoming brides been contacted by their new Wedding Coordinator???  I'm wondering how long this transition is going to take, since I was not informed by Janessa (my Miami coordinator for Sun Palace) that this change was happening and I sent her an email yesterday and the email bounced back and said the address no longer existed.  I'm just curious if anyone has gotten a new contact yet. 

#5545 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
        • 385 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

We were not contacted by the onsite coordinator at all.  We requested and expected Kalena.  When we got there, they told us her last day would be before our wedding.  So we requested Valeria or Claudia.  They gave us Teresa.  She did okay.

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Any upcoming brides been contacted by their new Wedding Coordinator???  I'm wondering how long this transition is going to take, since I was not informed by Janessa (my Miami coordinator for Sun Palace) that this change was happening and I sent her an email yesterday and the email bounced back and said the address no longer existed.  I'm just curious if anyone has gotten a new contact yet. 

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5546 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

I have not had any contact with ANYONE and MP since January..I guess I should call to ensure they still have our reservation..

Originally Posted by shan0487 

#5547 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
            • 130 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

I JUST emailed Joannis to see what was going on and I received this email :

"Hello and thank you for your message. Please be advised that as of July 2, 2012, all Palace Resort Weddings will be assisted via assigned onsite coordinators.

PLEASE NOTE THIS EMAIL IS NO LONGER VALID.

PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR EMAIL TO JRODON@ALLINCLUSIVECOLLECTION.COM<mailto:GDELJUNCO@ALLINCLUSIVECOLLECTION.COM>

Kind Regards

JOANNIS RODON"

#5548 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

Ya, I think that everyone is getting an out of office return because @palaceresorts weddings or whatever it was no longer exists!!!

At least you got a contact email- when I emailed my Miami person, my email said, "This email is no longer valid- please direct all inquires to

I JUST emailed Joannis to see what was going on and I received this email :

"Hello and thank you for your message. Please be advised that as of July 2, 2012, all Palace Resort Weddings will be assisted via assigned onsite coordinators.

PLEASE NOTE THIS EMAIL IS NO LONGER VALID.

PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR EMAIL TO JRODON@ALLINCLUSIVECOLLECTION.COM<mailto:GDELJUNCO@ALLINCLUSIVECOLLECTION.COM>

Kind Regards

JOANNIS RODON"

#5549 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

That's annoying Caitlin!! I'd email Joannis from the email address cafe just posted and ask her what the heck is going on!!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I have not had any contact with ANYONE and MP since January..I guess I should call to ensure they still have our reservation..

#5550 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
              • 385 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

Basically it means (as everyone predicted) the Miami office is being shut down because of their incompetence.  Now all questions will be dealt with by the actually on-site coordinators.  I predict that it will be better, but probably not by much since the on-sites are very busy is weddings there.  I think that the best way to handle this is to have designated staff for the "Miami coordinators" actually AT Moon Palace.

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users