Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4771 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
  • Site Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

We are going to take our engagement photos today!! So exited! Hope the weather holds out @ wind dies down some before this evening.

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#4772 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
    • 61 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

posted this in the pictures thread, but will ask here too: We are all staying on the Sunrise side, and the Bugambillas (sp?) Gazebo seems much closer to our room block than the Tucan Gazebo (we want to get married in a Gazebo, I think). Does anyone have any good pictures of it? Has anyone had their ceremony (or cocktail or reception) there? And we want the cocktail ceremony to be nearby, but the map doesn't show (or it isn't clear) if there are nice terraces or gardens next to it. Does anyone have any comments? The Tucan area is a long walk from the Sunrise side, isn't it? Does it make sense to choose Bugambillas instead? Are there other gazebo choices?

#4773 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
      • Site Supporter
      • 261 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

posted this in the pictures thread, but will ask here too:
        We are all staying on the Sunrise side, and the Bugambillas (sp?) Gazebo seems much closer to our room block than the Tucan Gazebo (we want to get married in a Gazebo, I think). Does anyone have any good pictures of it? Has anyone had their ceremony (or cocktail or reception) there?
        And we want the cocktail ceremony to be nearby, but the map doesn't show (or it isn't clear) if there are nice terraces or gardens next to it. Does anyone have any comments? The Tucan area is a long walk from the Sunrise side, isn't it? Does it make sense to choose Bugambillas instead? Are there other gazebo choices?

I visited Moon Palace last May and took photos of just about everything.  I posted a bunch of pics in the Photos of Moon Palace thread, but I will try to find a couple specific pics to show you what the Bugambillis Gazebo looks like, and its surrounding areas.  

The Tucan Terrace and Tucan Gazebo are a very solid long walk from the Sunrise section.  

Ill post some photos here in a just a minute.

#4774 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
        • Site Supporter
        • 261 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Ok, here are a few photos.

First:  

Bugambilia Gazebo (below)

IMG_1936.JPG

And here is another:

Bugambilia Gazebo (pictured below)

IMG_1939.JPG

#4775 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
          • Site Supporter
          • 261 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

As far as a close Terrace goes....if you look in the picture below...you will see a small terrace just right of center which would probably be large enough for a cocktail hour.

IMG_1937.JPG

Click on the photo to make it larger and you should be able to get a decent look at the terrace just right of center of the photo.

#4776 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
            • Site Supporter
            • 261 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

posted this in the pictures thread, but will ask here too:
              We are all staying on the Sunrise side, and the Bugambillas (sp?) Gazebo seems much closer to our room block than the Tucan Gazebo (we want to get married in a Gazebo, I think). Does anyone have any good pictures of it? Has anyone had their ceremony (or cocktail or reception) there?
              And we want the cocktail ceremony to be nearby, but the map doesn't show (or it isn't clear) if there are nice terraces or gardens next to it. Does anyone have any comments? The Tucan area is a long walk from the Sunrise side, isn't it? Does it make sense to choose Bugambillas instead? Are there other gazebo choices?

There are only 3 Gazebo choices.  

The Tucan, the Catholic and the Bugambilia.  With the Bugambilia Gazebo being the closest to the Sunrise section.

#4777 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
              • Site Supporter
              • 261 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

And here is a better photo of that Terrace that is right near the Bugambilia Gazebo:

IMG_2153.JPG

#4778 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

To all the ladies getting married this week, I wish you safe travels & the wedding of your dreams!!! Congrats Hopefully we can meet up to at least say hi. We will be staying on the Nizuc side. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4779 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Good luck & best wishes to you coco on a fabulous day and safe travels!! Cannot wait til you come back to hear all about it!!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

To all the ladies getting married this week, I wish you safe travels & the wedding of your dreams!!! Congrats
                    Hopefully we can meet up to at least say hi. We will be staying on the Nizuc side.
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4780 shan0487

shan0487
                    • 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

Ya congrats ladies!!!!! I am so happy for everyone that is getting married this week! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute of it! I can't wait to see pics of everyone's days!!!!! xoxo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users