Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4171 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:56 AM

so i wanted to share my dress with you girls! i go back to the bridal shop on friday for a trunk show on veils and jewelry.. i picked out a cathedral length veil so im hoping to get it with a discount..save where you can right? .. plus i have my eye on some amazing head pieces... but more than likely im keeping my hair down soft..

pic.jpg

#4172 Smoylan

Smoylan
    • 202 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

They have links on the MP website: Here are links from the website I found helpful

Activities Calender: 

Does anyone have a list of tours/attractions they can send me? I am trying to get my website done before I send out Save the Dates and I definitly want to include all the tours. Please PM them or email them to me at deezaccaria@gmail.com Thanks!!!

#4173 Smoylan

Smoylan
      • 202 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

Wow...good to know! My Future brother in law is slacking on booking his hotel room....This is a big deal. 11% is high! I thought Massachusetts was high!

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

Heads up about: Palace Resorts $1500 Resort Credit TAX Update

#4174 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

ahhhh im just realizing your from the "boston" area!!! me too..south shore to be exact!!!!

Originally Posted by Smoylan 

Wow...good to know! My Future brother in law is slacking on booking his hotel room....This is a big deal. 11% is high! I thought Massachusetts was high!

#4175 Smoylan

Smoylan
          • 202 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

Oh Wow! Me too. I live in Hanover

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

ahhhh im just realizing your from the "boston" area!!! me too..south shore to be exact!!!!

#4176 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
            • 324 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

Does anyone have the contact info to book golf? I thought I saw it on here and now I can't find it. Does anybody else feel like they are running out of time?? Ahhhhhhhhhh. It felt like I had SO long and then bam I only have a month!!!

#4177 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:37 AM

I saw your pix!  AMAZING!  You looked so beautiful!!!

Thanks for the heads up about the CD player!  Always good to know!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

so funny I was just coming here to tell you guys that some of my pics were posted. i am so happy so far I really am. And I got so much from them and I was so nervous but I am thrilled so far and I am getting 3 books and tons of pics and video. Thrilled that they came out so cute! Here is the link to facebook if anyone wants to check out smilemarket -they were phenomenal to deal with and you get so much from them! 

Heads up about: 

Ladydi- do you have your reception music playlist that you would be willing to share?! :)

Beautiful!!!  This is why I love it!  Although, now I think it doesn't look that great on me! HA!!!

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

so i wanted to share my dress with you girls! i go back to the bridal shop on friday for a trunk show on veils and jewelry.. i picked out a cathedral length veil so im hoping to get it with a discount..save where you can right? .. plus i have my eye on some amazing head pieces... but more than likely im keeping my hair down soft..

pic.jpg

#4178 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

look great!!! id definately go to the trunk show..at this point any amount of $$ saved is a bonus!!

pic.jpg

#4179 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Oh yeah this is why I love this dress. gorgeous gorgeous. but i will warn you the hair down thing will not work. i wanted my hair down so bad but when u see other people with their hair whipping all over in the videos and while i was there everyone had to put it up. try to find a half up or to the side because then it is all secure. it is so freaking windy. ;)

pic.jpg

#4180 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

guys you should know better of course I would share whatever i have lol. my music is crazy - i have a lot of freestyle and rap- i am a ny girl. I never made a list it is all on my ipod so i will copy it tonight or tomorrow. I wonder if I can copy the playlist from itunes and print it out. I spent months putting together my playlist and i really loved it. It had something for everyone and everyone danced like crazy even the waitstaff was dancing and the ipod technician said he wouldn't change it because it was great dance music. Get it up tomorrow ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users