Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4151 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

Thank you!  I will shoot you an e-mail to see your e-mail thread between katie and you!

I too am having my reception on Tucan terrace.  But my problem is, there will only be 20 of us, so I am not sure how much I want to do in terms of decorations???  But I feel I have to have something!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

Congrats Beatya ;).

Jamie you can contact Katie at Zuniga  katie@decocancun.com .

she responds right away and has great ideas and will send you lots of pics. I can give you the email thread between her and I if you want just email me Ladydi1844@aol.com and i will forward it to you. Where is your reception? They are great and you can change everything when you get there if you want except things that are hard for them to get like the candy table but they are very flexible. They do not bill you it just gets added to your room bill and you go over it all with your WC at your meeting and can change whatever you want. i picked all of my decor with katie but my flowers and stuff I did with my WC when I got there. She goes over EVERYTHING! Don't worry. email me or I can give you my number. it all works out and you will love everything...

The adorae is the sh!t. I have never felt more beautiful in my life or felt skinnier lmao. I couldn't have been happier and that dress is MAGICAL- you will love it I promise!

Krystabab I will email you the link and you can see how gorgeous the dress is lol. 

#4152 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

I totally understand I had 30 with 7 being kids and I had the same concern. I am sending you the bill with what we got. The scenery really is picturesque and if you are bringing sashes and some colorful stuff you really don't need much. It is definitely bright enough that I didn't need the lanterns. But while I was there I saw a memo to my WC that said that Colin guy was coming up with a cheap reception package. You should inquire about that.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Thank you!  I will shoot you an e-mail to see your e-mail thread between katie and you!

I too am having my reception on Tucan terrace.  But my problem is, there will only be 20 of us, so I am not sure how much I want to do in terms of decorations???  But I feel I have to have something!

#4153 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

So...I forgot to tell you guys...Joannis missed our phone conference yesterday, despite me calling and e-mailing her!

#4154 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

Congrats Congrats Congrats... How Awesome. 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!

#4155 Smoylan

Smoylan
          • 202 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

ew....and to think she was so on the ball.....

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

So...I forgot to tell you guys...Joannis missed our phone conference yesterday, despite me calling and e-mailing her!

#4156 Smoylan

Smoylan
            • 202 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Lady Di- I just saw your picture on facebook! Smile Market posted about 75 of them!

#4157 Smoylan

Smoylan
              • 202 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

And you probably already know that.... but they are great! You looked beautiful!! I love your dress!!

Originally Posted by Smoylan 

Lady Di- I just saw your picture on facebook! Smile Market posted about 75 of them!

#4158 Smoylan

Smoylan
                • 202 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

What did you do for songs for the ceremony/how did they all work out? And how many were used?

Our ceremony was at 4:00 PM and in the Tucan Gazebo so there was no sun in your eyes in the Gazebo. I did a private reception in the Tucan Terrace. The dinner was free because I made 60 nights but I would have done it anyway. I LOVED the terrace the gorgeous beach right behind you. It was so breathtaking and the sound system is all you need. The guy played my playlist that I spent months creating which everyone danced to for hours. We had the ceremony at 4:00 and the cocktail at 5:00 so I brought everyone over to do pics until the cocktail and than we took our pics and got to the cocktail hour about 20 minutes before the reception which was all right there and perfectly set up. We did a first dance as the sun was setting at 6:00 PM and than we ate for about 35 minutes than we did the cutting the cake and I set off the dance music lol. After that we just danced and it flew by. I wanted to extend another hour but hubby was tired. One thing...do the horse and carriage. it made my husband cry and my guests were completely blown away. It is amazing.

#4159 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hey Jamie, are you oing to have a private reception?

#4160 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                    • 281 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Congratulations!!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users