Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3691 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

Natalie was there a big fee for changing your package or are u just paying a set up fee.. I have the ameythest package but wondering if I want to go with one of the new ones 

#3692 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

pleaseee let me know what she says and if she says its only $65 will you forward along that email so i can show Ivis what other brides are being quoted?? thanks!!

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

I've just emailed Janina about the set up cost, will let you know what she says (see if this ridiculous $250 is true)...

#3693 ashchrist814

ashchrist814
      • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hey  ladies, love this post! we are gtting married in may and its coming up close. just got done reading most of the posts here. hope the setup fee isnt that much... i will just have my bridesmaid do it, thats ridiculous!

#3694 ashchrist814

ashchrist814
        • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

Hey  ladies, love this post! we are gtting married in may and its coming up close. just got done reading most of the posts here. hope the setup fee isnt that much... i will just have my bridesmaid do it, thats ridiculous!

#3695 AppKate

AppKate
          • 21 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hey! Can anyone help me with a question about the RESORT CREDIT PROMOTION that the Palace Resorts are offering right now!  I am really impatient!!  I emailed one of the wedding planners, but haven't heard back.  I am about 2 weeks from putting the resort on hold so we can book our trip with our friends and family and one of the big reasons I choose this resort is because of the $1500 resort credit for our guests.  Plus I am having invitations done and I don't wanna have to switch resorts AGAIN! Picking a resort has been a NIGHTMARE! 

My problem is that yesterday, on the Palace web page, I read that groups over 25 people are not eligible for the resort credit promotion...IS THAT TRUE!!???  Someone please tell me if they know anything about this??  THANKS!

#3696 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

I hope thats not true..I havent seen anyone have a problem with groups not being able to use the 1500 credit! I know alot of us have more than 25 people coming and its been fine so far! In our contract for room bookings it states the credits are valid for each person/room booked.

Originally Posted by AppKate 

Hey! Can anyone help me with a question about the RESORT CREDIT PROMOTION that the Palace Resorts are offering right now!  I am really impatient!!  I emailed one of the wedding planners, but haven't heard back.  I am about 2 weeks from putting the resort on hold so we can book our trip with our friends and family and one of the big reasons I choose this resort is because of the $1500 resort credit for our guests.  Plus I am having invitations done and I don't wanna have to switch resorts AGAIN! Picking a resort has been a NIGHTMARE! 

My problem is that yesterday, on the Palace web page, I read that groups over 25 people are not eligible for the resort credit promotion...IS THAT TRUE!!???  Someone please tell me if they know anything about this??  THANKS!

Does anyone have another email address for JVAV? I used the one listed in the stuff Ivis gave me but it got bounced back.

I have bodasmoon@jvav.com

#3697 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
              • Site Supporter
              • 261 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by AppKate 

Do you happen to have a link to this information on the Palace Resorts website? 

This information is not true at all.  I am having over 70 guests at the wedding, and we have the resorts credit for each guest included in our group booking agreement. 

#3698 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
                • Site Supporter
                • 261 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ok, so I found the information on the website.

Its can be found here:

http://www.palaceres...C_ing237c71.pdf

It does say however, the promotion applies to groups of 25 ROOMS and under...not 25 persons.

Also, although it says that...it also urges you to contact their group booking dept or wedding dept to set up a group booking if you have more than 25 ROOMS....and at that point...they will apply the same promotion to your group.

#3699 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 261 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:53 AM

Why is it not possible to EDIT your posts? 

Anyway, I before you sign any contract from either the group bookings dept or a Travel Agent, just make sure the promotion is available to you and in writing in the contract. 

Its nothing to worry about...they promotion is available and should be honored no matter how many guests you bring along.

#3700 GJ063012

GJ063012
                    • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

Ladies, I am starting to stress over the fact that I have Ivis... Do you know if we can have our coordinators changed??? Or can I have her email to start sending messages, and hopefully hear back by my 90 days prior to the wedding!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users