Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3401 ndvidul

ndvidul
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

Thank you!  I bought the burlap and fabric from Hobby Lobby.  They're called "trading cards."  And I just stamped images on them, hot glued those babies, and tied them up!  Thanks for the compliments!! :)

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

ndvidul - everything is SO amazing. Wanna come to Vancouver and help me??? Lol. I love the tags you put on your bags... how did you made them? Where did you get the material and is it burlap?? Love love love everything!

#3402 alaharri

alaharri
    • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!  It's going to be wonderful!  You look great!

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Wedding dress!

Ok ladies! I had a fabkend, picked up my finished dress, hair colored, eyelashes done! and now it's just waiting to leave on Wednesday & get MARRIED saturday! Here are a few pictures!  Thank you to everyone who helped this website has been AMAZING!!!

Program fans that flip open!

These are the program fans that flip open!My new last name come Saturday!

My soon to be last name! <3

#3403 alaharri

alaharri
      • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

ndividul--Yes!  I will have to post a pic when I get motivated to try the paper cones out.  I'm hoping to go supply shopping this weekend.

#3404 alaharri

alaharri
        • 41 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

ndividul--Yes!  I will have to post a pic when I get motivated to try the paper cones out.  I'm hoping to go supply shopping this weekend.

#3405 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Thanks, I tired looking looking for the thread, but I'm not sure which one you are talking about.  

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

My suggestion is to search on here for Moon Palace Restaurants.  There's a fabulous thread that lists all kinds of info.  And you can make your selection easier then!

#3406 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
            • 281 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Thanks, I tired looking looking for the thread, but I'm not sure which one you are talking about.  

My suggestion is to search on here for Moon Palace Restaurants.  There's a fabulous thread that lists all kinds of info.  And you can make your selection easier then!

#3407 Gina Bina

Gina Bina
              • 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

So I have Del Sol reserved but now Miami is saying I need TWO nights for them not a day pass. Help!

#3408 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

PM me your e-mail again, I have a list of the restaurants I can send to you.

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

I had to get my photog one nights stay.  MP tends to change their policies consistently!  I would insist on only one night.  I think it mayl be difficult to get a day pass, I know many of us weren't able to do that.  Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by Gina Bina 

So I have Del Sol reserved but now Miami is saying I need TWO nights for them not a day pass. Help!

#3409 ndvidul

ndvidul
                  • 317 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hmmm... all I did was type Moon Palace Restaurants into the search bar, and it's the first one that comes up.  It's called The Moon Palace Restaurant Review Thread.

Here's the URL... I've never done this on BDW, but hopefully it will lead you to it:

#3410 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                    • 675 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

OOHHH!!  Thanks!!!  :)

Hmmm... all I did was type Moon Palace Restaurants into the search bar, and it's the first one that comes up.  It's called The Moon Palace Restaurant Review Thread.

Here's the URL... I've never done this on BDW, but hopefully it will lead you to it:

http://www.bestdesti...t-review-thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users