Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#291 MoonPalace2012

MoonPalace2012
  • Newbie
  • 31 posts

    Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

    Our ceremony is at 4:00 too, my photographer said it will be fine for pictures, I think the ceremony only lasts about 20 - 25 mins anyways.

     

    I ordered plane ticket invitations and got the sample a few weeks ago. I am picking up all the invitations this weekend, and sending them out next week, which is a year before my wedding.

     

    I got a quote from Dec Cancun - it is very expensive but the pictures are impressive, so I think I am going to go ahead and book that!

     

    Has any one decided on if they are getting a DJ yet?



    #292 SummerDawn

    SummerDawn
    • Jr. Member
    • 324 posts

      Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:54 PM


      What are you getting Deco Cancun to do for you?

       

      I havent decided about a DJ - think I might just get the sound system and operator... its alot cheaper and it seems like brides have been happy with it!

       

      Does anyone know if you get the 75+ room nights do the refund you the 7 nights in whatever room category you booked? Or just the basic one. We want to book a family room because we have 2 little boys and I wonder if they will refund that!
       

      Originally Posted by MoonPalace2012 

      Our ceremony is at 4:00 too, my photographer said it will be fine for pictures, I think the ceremony only lasts about 20 - 25 mins anyways.

       

      I ordered plane ticket invitations and got the sample a few weeks ago. I am picking up all the invitations this weekend, and sending them out next week, which is a year before my wedding.

       

      I got a quote from Dec Cancun - it is very expensive but the pictures are impressive, so I think I am going to go ahead and book that!

       

      Has any one decided on if they are getting a DJ yet?



       



      #293 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

        I have spoken to Deco Cancun and will be using them as well as a DJ.  Our families love to dance, young and old alike, so we decided that a DJ
        would have to be included in our budget. 

        Originally Posted by MoonPalace2012 

        Our ceremony is at 4:00 too, my photographer said it will be fine for pictures, I think the ceremony only lasts about 20 - 25 mins anyways.

         

        I ordered plane ticket invitations and got the sample a few weeks ago. I am picking up all the invitations this weekend, and sending them out next week, which is a year before my wedding.

         

        I got a quote from Dec Cancun - it is very expensive but the pictures are impressive, so I think I am going to go ahead and book that!

         

        Has any one decided on if they are getting a DJ yet?



         



        #294 merrylee

        merrylee
        • Member
        • 687 posts

          Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

          What does Deco Cancun do?  I'm guessing there is a website, but I am just curious I've seen the name around but not sure what they do.

           

          And we will be doing MIB invitations as we did boarding pass STD's.  It's cheaper to do what we want ourselves.  I am loving my little projects



          #295 coconoir1908

          coconoir1908
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,136 posts

            Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

            Zuniga aka Deco Cancun is the preferred vendor for MP.  The decorations for the "wedding packages" comes from them.  They can also do your reception decor etc.. 
             

            Originally Posted by merrylee 

            What does Deco Cancun do?  I'm guessing there is a website, but I am just curious I've seen the name around but not sure what they do.

             

            And we will be doing MIB invitations as we did boarding pass STD's.  It's cheaper to do what we want ourselves.  I am loving my little projects



             



            #296 MoonPalace2012

            MoonPalace2012
            • Newbie
            • 31 posts

              Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:18 AM

              Deco Cancun has a DJ? I was never aware of this. Do you know the price?

               

              We are getting them to decorate our ceremony and reception. Its around $2,000.00 but the pictures are GORGEOUS and I would rather pay the money then just had a ceremony with no colors, ect (as I am only getting the Complimentary Package).



              #297 coconoir1908

              coconoir1908
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,136 posts

                Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:19 AM

                No they don't have a DJ.. I'm using DJ Mannia

                 

                Originally Posted by MoonPalace2012 

                Deco Cancun has a DJ? I was never aware of this. Do you know the price?

                 

                We are getting them to decorate our ceremony and reception. Its around $2,000.00 but the pictures are GORGEOUS and I would rather pay the money then just had a ceremony with no colors, ect (as I am only getting the Complimentary Package).



                 



                #298 SummerDawn

                SummerDawn
                • Jr. Member
                • 324 posts

                  Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:15 AM

                  What are you guys all doing for photography? I am thinking of flying someone in from the US. Photography is the next thing I want to check off my list!!!



                  #299 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:04 PM


                    I'm booked with Ivan of Luckie Photography for the entire day of the wedding and a TTD session the day after.  I thought of bringing someone in but the added cost, along with the fact that they would not know the resort and cenote concerened me.  In addition, I'm already flying my make-up artist in. 
                     

                    Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

                    What are you guys all doing for photography? I am thinking of flying someone in from the US. Photography is the next thing I want to check off my list!!!



                     



                    #300 SummerDawn

                    SummerDawn
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 324 posts

                      Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:40 PM


                      Wow i wish i could fly in a makeup artist ;) When is she flying in??
                       

                      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                      I'm booked with Ivan of Luckie Photography for the entire day of the wedding and a TTD session the day after.  I thought of bringing someone in but the added cost, along with the fact that they would not know the resort and cenote concerened me.  In addition, I'm already flying my make-up artist in. 
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users