#2411 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

absoltely stunning. love it!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Evening Ladies,

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

#2412 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
    • Site Supporter
    • 81 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

WOW!! These look amazing!! Great Job!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Evening Ladies,

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

#2413 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:13 AM

Thanks so much ladydi ;-)

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

absoltely stunning. love it!

Thanks chipmunk..... I look forward to finishing them even though they will be a pain in the

WOW!! These look amazing!! Great Job!!

#2414 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

The menus look AMAZING! Great job!

Jamie- would you mind posting the link to your boarding pass DIY link?  :)

You ladies never cease to amaze me! Keep up the amazing work! :)

#2415 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:19 AM

They look Amazing!!!!  Fantastic job COCO!!!! 

Evening Ladies,

#2416 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

HAHAHAHA!!!  maybe......  

Jamie, maybe I should have sent you more paper and I would have this problem LOL

#2417 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

Here you go Shan!!!

http://www.bestdesti...plates-and-pics

Originally Posted by shan0487 

The menus look AMAZING! Great job!

Jamie- would you mind posting the link to your boarding pass DIY link?  :)

You ladies never cease to amaze me! Keep up the amazing work! :)

#2418 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

Hi ladies!!!

Sorry for all the posts, I guess I didn't feel like reading everything first before I started replying! :)

I got some feedback on our invites, and from what I have heard, peeps are liking them, even thinking they were professionally done!  WOOT!!!  If they only knew mine fail in comparison of some other invites, but what they don't know, HELPS ME!!!!  :)   HA!!!

#2419 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Great thank you!! :)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Here you go Shan!!!

http://www.bestdesti...plates-and-pics

#2420 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
                • 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:56 AM

Jamie your invites look awesome! You did a great job! My colors are pink and orange too, but I had to add some blue to keep FI happy I am doing passport invites with a boarding pass RSVP!

Coco: you should consider a career change (haha) because you are sooo good at all of the DIY!

It is hard to keep up with this thread - you guys are soooo productive! I need to get my procrastinating butt into gear!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users